Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Siwan and Hyungsik to officially promote as actors under acting agencies?

By yckim124   24 days ago   61,596   9,623   23
Siwan,Hyungsik

Rumors say that Siwan and Hyungsik are looking into joining acting agencies.

Earlier this month, Star Empire officially announced that ZE:A's contract with the label will be coming to an end. Since then, attention on the members' future plans has been on the rise, especially on Siwan and Hyungsik's plans.

In response to the curiosity, an insider revealed that the two members received many offers from various acting agencies. Of the offers, Siwan reportedly decided to join BH Entertainment, the label to actor Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Jin Goo, and more. Hyungsik is also reportedly joining an acting agency, Key East Entertainment, which is well known for being Bae Yong Joon's label. However, both BH and Key East Entertainment denied the reports and stated, "It 's not true."

SEE ALSO: Siwan turns into a sleazy con man for 'One Line' stills

Stay tuned for updates on Siwan and Hyungsik, as well as the rest of ZE:A.

1. Siwan
    2. Hyungsik

Sakura_Chan 23 days ago

I wouldn't be surprise though. Both Siwan and Hyungsik are talented actors. I hope for the best for the group.

uzorai 24 days ago

Hyusik role in hwarang is amazing...."Kneel i am ur King"   "Sam MakJoong"!! "I am not Sam MakJoong I am King Jinhyung"1!!

Winston uzorai 24 days ago

I was actually thinking he is the lead role, but it seems the "Dog Bird" is the lead role. The drama is coming to an end soon next week, I wonder how the writer will wrap things up, I hope the writer dun explain things in a jiffy and leave the viewers wondering "What the heck",

kimjen89 24 days ago

WHAT ABOUT KEVIN!!!!???he is so talented! that falsetto!!! bruh!!! don't waste his talent!

veronicavivian 24 days ago

Well, that was logical considering this could be the year to cement both their careers as actors. Siwan has a drama and two movies lined up, and Hyungsik has two dramas only in the first half of the year.

melodysaranghae 24 days ago

What about our baby maknae dongjun!! No news yet? Im sure siwan and hyungsik will do well acting :)

crown123 melodysaranghae 22 days ago

Ikr I miss Dongjun :'(

soundxcrash 24 days ago

ITS about time they definatly deserve it there acting is really good not to mention look department also helps but for me it has to be the acting cus then u dont get me watching for that long.

superrgirl22 24 days ago

Two days later: It's true. They have decided to join our company.

Kawaii8 superrgirl22 24 days ago

i was so going to say this. that's exactly how it goes. you hit it right it on the nail loooool

Winston superrgirl22 24 days ago

its always like that when "Things are not 100% signed" they denied everything until its confirmed in signing.

Winston 24 days ago

i think they will have no problems finding a good acting agency, their dramas that they are in are all having good ratings.

vaxanne 24 days ago

Go blossom, the flower garden

LovelySerenity 24 days ago

Well I really love Hyungsik and I'm going to miss them singing as a group even though I got into them late

walk