Seventeen go 'sweet vs dark' in special choreography videos for fans!

By elliefilet   6 days ago   16,611   3,796   14

Seventeen went 'sweet and dark' in special choreography videos for fans!

SEE ALSO: Seventeen quickly moving up the ranks for boy group album sales

The Pledis Entertainment boy group covered Shinhwa's "Wild Eyes" and Super Junior's "Happiness" as a thank you to their fans Carat. The two tracks were released in 2001 and 2007, respectively, and the boys of Seventeen are giving them new life.

Check out Seventeen's choreography videos above and below. Which one did you like better?

1. Seventeen
  2. wild eyes
  3. happiness

colorfuloddity88 5 days ago

cute? sexy? GET YOU 13 MEN WHO CAN DO BOTH

Moogirl 6 days ago

LOL when I saw is on my notifications, I was in public and I almost screamed really loud XD Everytime Pledis does this, I hate them for it, but I feel blessed at the same time.

ShengLin_Xiao 6 days ago

I prefer happiness. They sang and dance to it really well 😍

boomshakalakalva 6 days ago

I am so glad they exist T-T.....They are such a talented group of guys always in sync. I am impressed of ALL their visuals for 13 people, their skill, ad how i can't see a lacking member (which strikes out like a eye sore usually) It's really cool how they can go from happy pop to dark and sexy AND owning both! Carats should be proud~ So proud I wanna cry

himchan1004 6 days ago

Happiness!!!

Liyah_sun 6 days ago

I love how they're always in sync , their choreography is ALWAYS on point , they are one of the VERY few groups I enjoy watching no matter what, they're songs are really good too, I think I might stan them.

boomshakalakalva Liyah_sun 6 days ago

stan them!!!!!! you wont regret it <3

Liyah_sun boomshakalakalva 6 days ago

I just might, mingyu is getting to me 😞

tae_babydoll 6 days ago

i really need full version!! its so lit and adorable but still they did a really good job covering other groups song like their owns.

Uchiha2KJsofea 6 days ago

such a really great gift ><

Uchiha2KJsofea 6 days ago

they can do all concept you gave them ><

XoGirlcrushXo 6 days ago

Kings always slay :) btw this is a bit off topic don't bash me.. Up10tion too released choreographies for white night orchestra version n also their performance for 'barefooted youth'..dont get me wrong I justthink it would be nice if allkpop released  articles about undererrated groups as well coz media does play a big role on artists well being.. Its sad coz there's lots of amazing artists out there that should be recognized as well

finger heart