NCT compare themselves to a pro-baseball league

By beansss   11 days ago   39,856   5,839   16
taeyong,nct,yuta

NCT 127 sat down for an interview about their comeback recently and compared themselves to a pro-baseball league!

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

It was member Taeyong who answered a question about many finding NCT's concept hard to understand. He said, "If you look at [Korea's] pro-baseball league, there's Doosan, LG, and teams like that. I want to compare NCT to a pro-baseball league. Each team has its own foreign members, and there's also a league for the under 20s."

How many different units have the NCT members imagined? Yuta said, "The foreign members can form our own team, or the members who are from Busan can form a team. The members who are good at rap or dance can form their own teams too. I'll just leave it to everyone's imaginations."

Taeyong added, "NCT is always expanding, so I've imagined something like running into someone at an airport and going, 'Huh? Are you NCT?'"

What kind of NCT units do you want to see in the future?

1. Taeyong
  2. NCT
  3. Yuta

crazyft 10 days ago

as expected NCTizens XD

angelisme 10 days ago

aaaah I could kiss you for using the full squad pic. SM must make this happen

RAS33 10 days ago

I'm just going to go up to SM and say I'm part of NCT, bet they'll just pretend "oh ya, we knew!"

chanyeolisbae867 10 days ago

In the future Nct will not be able to regonaize themselves because they have so many members, which means if you were to audition to SM right now and you trained for a few years you could be part of NCT. LOL Jk.

ThreeDelivery 10 days ago

I compare them to Japans LDH groups. They have many sub units.

Sweet_Milk_Tea ThreeDelivery 10 days ago

I find them more comparable to AKB48 with the whole subunits around the world concept they have going on,

ThreeDelivery Sweet_Milk_Tea 8 days ago

Yeah but LDH has guy groups that do it that's why I said them.

Skyepop 10 days ago

When even NCT don't know who's NCT...

Moogirl 10 days ago

NCT is all over the place

LittleSukie 10 days ago

I am so happy seeing Johnny there :DI do not have that luck to meet anyone from the NCT at the airport, pih.Wished I had but nooo.

codename_m 10 days ago

Next I want see Bassbots line : Ty, Johnny, Hansol, Jaehyun, Ten, Yuta oh add Kun in there I want see him too hehe

ELF_L 10 days ago

Only in my dream that one day I running into someone called Taeyong lol

hi dad hat