Music Releases, MV Releases

Hello Venus are 'Mysterious' in new MV!

By alim17   7 days ago   34,940   3,933   78
Hello-Venus,seo-kang-jun,cha-eun-woo

Hello Venus is finally back!

The girls dropped "Mysterious" off new album, 'Mystery of VENUS'!  The song starts off with a catchy, steady beat that is laced throughout the rest of the song, which has a jazzy vibe and the hook, "Mysterious, mysterious, so curious, so curious."  That whistling will be hard to get out of your head!  And the MV features the handsome Seo Kang Jun, as promised, and Cha Eun Woo.

Check it out below!

SEE ALSO: Hello Venus melt away the cold through their mini fan meeting

1. Hello Venus
    2. Seo Kang Jun
    3. Cha Eun Woo
    4. mysterious

ryusan2113 6 days ago

Yassss girls!! I'm loving this song!! <3 <3 Hello Venus Please show them some love their releases hae been getting better and better!! RISE!

fantastikforce 7 days ago

The first few seconds of the MV gave me Dal Shabet Big Baby Baby vibes.

eager_beaver 7 days ago

I wonder if they will do the whistling themselves during live performances? This video and the track gave me a feeling of a KARA and AOA combo.

jlaysone 7 days ago

I like it 80% ~  Keep it Up! Hello Venus~

jerok 7 days ago

Damn they look good!! I missed them! Glad to see them back. Alice, Nara and Yooyoung are so dope in my eyes.

qeemqeem 7 days ago

guys. it sounds like TVXQ - Something's chorus.

redllght 7 days ago

The MV is very nice and although the song was boring at first, it got catchy by the chorus. They also look very beautiful but idk why they gave my girl Yeoreum those ugly bangs (she looks better without or at least with a different style of bangs)....anyways, overall it was a decent comeback.

MidnightKpop 7 days ago

Catchy song and gorgeous ladies.   Dance is seductive in a classy way.  I miss the original group and I love the original members here in this video.  Hope they do well this comeback.

federick 7 days ago

this is like a Kara and Dal Shabet fusion with the super hot Seo Kang Jun 😍😍😍

delta_yu 7 days ago

Let's all just be happy they have real clothes on lol glad their management snapped out of the whole "let's put them in booty shorts and see if they gain popularity" phase

hi dad hat