Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

BTS take part in a hilarious school skit on 'Run BTS!'

By KpopJoA   24 days ago   109,440   29,885   41
bts,v,jungkook,jimin,jin,j-hope,suga,rap-monster,jin,v,jin

Boy group BTS talked about their school days on the January 31 airing of 'Run BTS!' through Naver's 'V'!

The boys took part in a skit by choosing their roles randomly.  SUGA played the role of a transfer girl student, Jungkook, a two-faced student, Rap Monster a kind but a low IQ student, V took on the role of a quiet bookworm student, Jin the popular student, Jimin the captain of the class with a killer smile, and J-hope an emotional literature student.  They all gave a hilarious performance that will fill you with laughter.

Once the skit was over, SUGA replied, "That was a rather hurtful skit."  Jimin complemented SUGA's girly look.  The hidden MVP went to Jimin who replied on receiving the award, "for not doing anything."  J-hope proudly stated, "I did what I could as a literature student.  My father was a literature teacher."  Jungkook commented, "I think many viewers were taken aback by our acting."

Netizens commented, "This was so hilarious," "All the roles fit them so well," "This is so funny."

Check out the entire skit below!

SEE ALSO: 'Skype' chats about their love for BTS with an ARMY on Twitter

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. V
  3. Jungkook
  4. Jimin
  5. Jin
  6. j-hope
  7. SUGA
  8. Rap Monster
  9. Jin
  10. V
  11. Jin
  12. Run BTS

lighterxx 23 days ago

I'm not an army but heard Suga is going to dress as a girl, watched immediately ^^

givemesushi 24 days ago

min yoonji unnie is my girl crush

Elisabeth_V_M 24 days ago

I was watching it secretly at school but i got caught because i suddenly laughed when it was completely silent. Awkward XD

soundxcrash 24 days ago

this made me laugh so hard  i love how he played the girl he reminded me of every k drama ever and had the face of the rude tough chick to plus it .

KOOKU 24 days ago

Jungkook did good with his role!! I was laughing so hard with his role.

clarissaxd 24 days ago

suga spared no salt in this making

Jimins_Lost_Jam clarissaxd 23 days ago

oml yes ive seen this guy hes so extra XD

rominess 24 days ago

I laughed so hard with this. It was so hilarious and funny, they put a big smile on my face (as always)

neki 24 days ago

LMAO!!! These dorks never fail to make me laugh!!!!! XD

Melina45d 24 days ago

Also can I just point out that RM is doing what RM does best and that is breaking things! So glad he hasnt changed! XD lol I meant to put that in my other comment. So mad I cant change it :(

rominess Melina45d 24 days ago

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Rapmon xD

reena14 Melina45d 24 days ago

LOL what?? why didn't I see this? at what part was this ?

EatJinn reena14 24 days ago

It's when Namjoon said there was another transfer student in another class. So they all left Yoongi for the new girl. Towards the end. Hahaha

reena14 EatJinn 24 days ago

thanks ! LOL he really does live up to his nickname

Melina45d 24 days ago

Lol they were all up on yoongi but played him in the last second for another chick lol XD Only bangtan I tell you! So funny!

Also can I just point out the RM is doing what RM does best and that is breaking things lol! So glad he hasnt changed <3

Melina45d 24 days ago

whoops wrong gif lol but Jimin still like "bro not again"

walk