Super Junior's Heechul reveals TVXQ's Yunho stopped him from quitting SME as a trainee

By elliefilet   25 days ago   86,399   11,640   19
Super-Junior,Heechul,TVXQ,Yunho

Super Junior's Heechul revealed it was TVXQ's Yunho who stopped him from quitting SM Entertainment as a trainee.

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

During a recent filming of Channel A's 'Singdarella', Heechul appeared as a guest alongside his 15-year friend Jungmo of TRAX and opened up about behind-the-scenes stories from their agency. The Super Junior member said, "I was originally training to be the main vocalist of TRAX rather than as an idol trainee. At the time, my musical taste did not line up with SM producers, and I collided with them a bit. I always had to write letters of apology."

He continued, "I was frustrated and quit on debuting with TRAX, so I returned to my hometown of Gangwondo. TRAX' Jungmo and Jay, TVXQ's Yunho, and Super Junior's Donghae convinced me to return to SM."

1. Super Junior
  2. Heechul
  3. TVXQ
  4. Yunho

Funky_Angel 24 days ago

But I don't see how Kim Heechul had that much merit or talent for SM to take back a trainee who gave up his debut? Doesn't SM have a lot of trainees anyway? What did they see in him to take him back? Either way, I don't think Trax was a good fit for him either. He doesn't play any instruments and his singing skills aren't that special... and he lucked out by landing Super Junior anyway since Trax was a super flop

LadyVampAsia 24 days ago

Actually, Heechul plays the drums and piano. A

EXOBiasedBBH 25 days ago

he has great skill, but actually all suju can sing, just main vocals are kry and others dont show their skills, Heechul perfomed with Trax too, soo dont doubt his talent please. He went through so much im happy that now he doesnot struggle.

Moogirl 25 days ago

Awwww I am so happy Heechul is still in SM now. We have been blessed with his savageness and him dressing up as females XD <3<3<3

ChickNut 25 days ago

Heechul looks like Yunho's girlfriend on that picture lmao

cococcchanel ChickNut 25 days ago

If I remember correctly, Yunho got into trouble with his then-girlfriend after she saw the photo: she thought Yunho was cheating on her with another woman LOL!

ChickNut cococcchanel 25 days ago

LOL it really happened then! 😂😂😂😂 poor girl

ChickNut 25 days ago

I love him but him a main vocal? He barely have lines on SJ.... maybe because they are a lot of members compared to TRAX?

evanesce_x ChickNut 25 days ago

That's what I'm thinking. He doesn't have that many lines because there are so many members (and most of the lines go to KRY). But I could see Heechul being a main vocal, he has a wonderful voice (especially for rock/trot). Hopefully he will show his talent more with their comeback next year :')

youcangoeatshit 25 days ago

So Jungmo, Jay and Donghae were not mentioned on the headlines? What a fantastic writer.

manupecks 25 days ago

Omg! Look at those hairstyles

ELF_L 25 days ago

ouchhh my DBSJ feels <3 <3 <3

Julian5 25 days ago

Missing you Yunho leader nim <3 Comeback safely

mylovelysungmin 25 days ago

Donghae the youngest trainer back then cannot lose Heechul hyung^^

hi dad hat