Social Media

Sulli asks someone to ask her out on a date on Instagram

By alice101   25 days ago   161,869   9,094   102
Sulli

Sulli revealed her first selfie with her own makeup on Instagram!

On December 24, Sulli uploaded a series of photos that talk about her doing her own makeup. With the first photo, she wrote, "I did the eyeliner properly for the first time...and I also tried doing compact foundation..." She added, "I get why people put on makeup now. But I'm going to erase it and go to sleep. Someone ask me out on a date."

SEE ALSO: Sulli reopens her Instagram account

In the second upload, Sulli revealed her Kakao Talk conversation with her makeup artist. Sulli's caption read, "I was approved by my makeup stylist. Proud. She always asks me what I do at home." In the screenshot of the conversation, the makeup artist says to Sulli, "I am unhappy. You're getting better." Sulli replies, "lolll I am, arennn't I. So cool."

In the last photo, Sulli is looking playfully into the camera and says "Merry Christmas" to her fans!

메리크리스마스

A photo posted by 질리젤리진니(@jelly_jilli) on

1. Sulli

eve_shiny 22 days ago

so???

Riki_Lee 24 days ago

Why AKP post this in the first place?

AK_Yoon 24 days ago

Im surprised AKP released an article like this I mean this is unnatural lol AKP only know how to make up shit with anything related to Sulli xD maybe its because its christmas lol

bibi87 25 days ago

Well, it's not an A+ makeup and the camera angles focusing more on skin showing than her makeup, but maybe it was her intention. Before someone say I'm a hater: I'm not, but you can't deny that the angles are not so natural and somehow it's strange.

crystalCassie91 25 days ago

I think the whole reason she posted this is to show off her make up since she's so proud that she did a good job with it.. The boyfriend part was a joke... Why are people taking this too seriously?

vincentrob11 25 days ago

Doesn't she have a boyfriend?

iluvtiffanyswigs 25 days ago

shes looking for buyers lol

Alexgp 25 days ago

so cute

clarissaxd 25 days ago

ya playa haters you should love yo selfs bbrr

junxxmin clarissaxd 25 days ago

this is the best comment!!!

ahaxd 25 days ago

I want her to do an interview or go on a show or something so we can hear what she has to say about the whole social media situation :P Where she explains some of her pictures or reason for posting them. What she thinks about the haters etc ^^ I am currently watching To The Beautiful You and she is cute and funny, which makes me really miss her on shows.  I want to see her talk, smile and laugh, not just pictures, cause there her bobly personality doesnt show as much :(

hi dad hat