MC GREE is unhappy because he missed his one year anniversary party with his girlfriend?

By alice101   19 days ago   27,703   1,737   20
mc-gree

MC GREE showed off his affection for his girlfriend yet again on TV!

On the December 28 airing of 'Trick and True,' MC Jun Hyun Moo said about MC GREE, "He's probably in a bad mood today... Today is a special day, so the show recording must end as quickly as possible."

SEE ALSO: MC Gree and Dal Chong sit down for 'Waitingroom Live'

Other people on the show asked, "What is today?" and MC GREE explained, "Today is my one year anniversary with my girlfriend.

Jun Hyun Moo added, "Kim Gu Ra told me directly, 'Please take care of my son because he is missing his anniversary party with his girlfriend in order to record this show.'"

MC GREE did not hesitate to show off how good of a boyfriend he is by saying, "I prepared a lot of presents for our 1st year. I even made a ring," and showed everyone the couple ring.

1. MC GREE
    2. Trick True
    3. trick and true

Grimjester 18 days ago

Is there an auto-block option here where I can never see his name or face again along with his dad in allkpop

mango_91 18 days ago

The whining little pig of the big daddy pig.

minwooswifey19 18 days ago

...

pablo27 18 days ago

Did Kim Gu Ra buy AKP or something?... seems like he and his family could fart and it's gonna be an article here...

circadianite 18 days ago

I've literally never heard his music, it's nowhere, nobody plays it, so why do I know everything about his private life?

saro 18 days ago

really what is he a "rapper" right???? so ..... what ?????

Armyinthehouse 19 days ago

She looks like the love child of Leeteuk and Kyuhyun from SJ LOL

circadianite Armyinthehouse 18 days ago

She is eerily similar to a pic I have of Kyuhyun in a wig, I will grant you. I'm not being mean ... he looks pretty in a wig.

abdalminator 19 days ago

first world problem

NORM 19 days ago

His music isnt my style so i usually just ignore it, but when you are a musician & 90% of your articles is about your father or your relationship (which IMHO, i think he publicly shares too much, but to each their own) thats kinda sad :/ talk about you & music more

saro NORM 18 days ago

omg yes

bscm 19 days ago

why everything about him is in allkpop????

hi dad hat