Jaejoong is asked about JYJ's reaction to his being discharged from the military

By alim17   22 days ago   81,937   11,576   22
JYJ,Junsu,Jaejoong,Yoochun

Yay, JYJ's Jaejoong has finally been discharged from the military!  The ceremony for the completion of mandatory service took place on December 30, where he addressed the press.

When asked, "What did the members say about you getting discharged?" Jaejoong replied, "When I was on break last year, the members told me, 'Until the end, until it's over, you aren't done,'" and laughed. So guess it's now over for you!

SEE ALSO: JYJ's Jaejoong and Super Junior's Sungmin return from their mandatory military service!

He then said, "I have plans to greet my fans tomorrow.  I probably will see them in future plans for concerts or tours.  I will promote with a cool image even after being discharged." And fans cannot wait!

Meanwhile, Junsu will be enlisting on February 9.

1. JYJ
  2. Junsu (XIA)
  3. Jaejoong
  4. Yoochun

guest_baby 22 days ago

Junsu and Top enlisting in military same date.  big difference is Junsu stay quiet and take it like a man while Top making a big issue about it and crying like a baby to his fans. Lol. He's not even going in as 'active duty'.

lkjfdsa guest_baby 21 days ago

Not defending TOP for his actions, but I hope you realize that many (not saying all) idols get emotional before they go. Jaejoong has gotten emotional and cried about it with his fans before, but it's not like we're calling him a baby for it. Junsu's also a very emotional person, if you watch his concerts and performances. So when time comes, I'm sure he'll also be sad to go. Don't be so rude and disrespectful.

JYJRainbow 22 days ago

oh Jaejoong welcome back. Big hug

CCA 22 days ago

Please meet up!!!!! JYJ is forever!!

johwa 22 days ago

GO JAEJOONG !!! GO JYJ !!! IMUA FOREVER !!!

marisara24 22 days ago

JYJ are like brothers, I'm sure YooChun and Junsu are very happy that Jae Joong's service is over. Now maybe they can have a brief reunion in private before Junsu's service.

mango_91 22 days ago

It looks like he is really happy to see his fans again

ThreeDelivery 22 days ago

Glad he's out and can do more music.

atravista 22 days ago