Variety

'We Got Married' shares still cuts of guests Ji Chang Wook and A Pink!

By yckim124   25 days ago   129,413   22,849   18
A-Pink,Bomi,ji-chang-wook,choi-tae-joon

Ji Chang Wook and A Pink are appearing on 'We Got Married'!

On the upcoming episode, Bomi and Choi Tae Joon will be holding their wedding ceremony, which means there has to be special guests for a merry celebration! Ji Chang Wook attended the event for his close friend Choi Tae Joon while A Pink showed up to support their fellow member.

SEE ALSO: A Pink look too pretty in 'Dear' teaser images

You can check out the full story of Bomi and Tae Joon's wedding on this week's episdoe airing November 12!

1. A Pink
  2. Bomi
  3. Ji Chang Wook
  4. Choi Tae Joon
  5. we got married

LauraDragon 24 days ago

I am loving this all so much that I don't have words <3

JYJRainbow 25 days ago

its so nice of ji chang wook and OMG ALL members of Apink came, bomi looks beautiful and taejoon look so handsome, must watch

estheram 25 days ago

I don't know why people still watch WGM

k_kid estheram 25 days ago

Some people do and some people don't, it's just the way it is.

estheram k_kid 25 days ago

Wow, if you hadn't told me I wouldn't know.

k_kid estheram 25 days ago

Well it seemed like you really didn't know the answer to that.

estheram k_kid 25 days ago

I just meant that the show is very silly, at least if the idols weren't following a script, that would be more fun. And I know that many people (perhaps most) don't like the show and I've seen many saying that the program should be taken off the air, it wouldn't make any difference anyway, since the ratings are poor.

k_kid estheram 24 days ago

Every variety show don't follow a full-on script. It's more like guidelines what they should do and talk about. Otherwise, for the most part, the couples would just be sitting there awkward not saying anything, especially the shy ones. So a lot of scenes you see on the show are natural as well. You do know that American "reality shows" are also very much "scripted" as well right? I have a friend who worked in different programs like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The Bachelorette, Real World, etc., and he always tells me what goes on in the show process. And again, although the rating might be low, there are still people who enjoy watching the show. Just as there are international fans still enjoy the show. It's like Running Man, the ratings might be low in Korea at the moment, but people still enjoy watching the show.

trash