Variety

Se7en makes a fast return to 'Immortal Song'

By elliefilet   27 days ago   14,060   2,363   17
Se7en

It seems Se7en wanted to prove himself as he made a speedy return to 'Immortal Song'.

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

On the November 12 installment of the show, Se7en covered the oldie "Like Rain Like Music" by Kim Hyun Sik. When the panelists saw the singer walk into the waiting room, Moon Hee Jun commented, "I thought you'd be back after a month, but you're here again so soon."

The last time he performed on 'Immortal Song', Se7en surprised everyone with his trademark dance, and he commented he'll be bringing even more energy, saying, "I'll be more focused on my performance."

(Spoilers Below)

However, Se7en was unable to defeat Han Dong Geun, and Huh Gak took the final win.

1. Se7en
    2. Immortal Song

kay2bee 26 days ago

Proud of him! I will always support him no matter what. He didn't do drugs, he didn't assault anyone... he has been in a relationship for 13 years, was part of a company for so long without any legal hassle... It tells a lot about his conviction. Only on the suggestion of his friend Sangchu, he went to a massage palour which I see nothing wrong in or something which can be easily forgiven and forgotten. Boys do have fun sometimes esp. when they are frustrated in the army. I've done naughtier things while in boarding school. I bunked classes, replied back to my teachers and seniors, stole fruits from the garden, sneaked in money/ comics/ books/ etc which were banned... whatever! LIfe goes on... I hope people move on and give this great talent a chance.

krell kay2bee 26 days ago

Yes, I actually *suspect* that the SE7EN & PARK HAN BYUL relationship was already fading somewhat when the Massage Parlor incident took place. To her credit, PARK HAN BYUL did *publicly* 'stick with' SE7EN as his GF right up until SE7EN was due to leave the MILITARY. I give CREDIT to PHB for that. Anyway, SE7EN got punished (MILITARY) and it seems enough to me. I would add too, that OTHER MEMBERS of that CELEBRITY UNIT had ALSO gone to Massage Parlors on PREVIOUS dates too. There were like 6 members of that unit in all that were punished; pretty sure. So SE7EN only doing what he had seen OTHERS do it before, and 'get away' with it.

krell 26 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/se7en-sangchu-and-5-other-celebrity-recruits-to-serve-time-in-military-jail ... <-- So, it was 7 members of that CELEBRITY UNIT that were punished for doing this Massage Parlor 'run' situation on *various* dates.

hashtagged 26 days ago

he has a beautiful voice!

alexwoojulee 27 days ago

look, a piece of trash is on television

custom