Pictorials

Yook Ji Dam spills on why she decided to go on 'Unpretty Rapstar' again

By beansss   26 days ago   27,819   2,634   22
yook-ji-dam

Rapper Yook Ji Dam took part in a solo pictorial with 'InStyle' magazine, where she spilled the beans on why she decided to go on 'Unpretty Rapstar 3'!

SEE ALSO: Yook Ji Dam gets embarrassed to 'Unpretty Rapstar' production team's remark on her appearance

She told the interviewer, "I wanted to receive feedback from the public about the direction I've been heading in my career and in my efforts. Compliments drive my growth."

She also added, "When I rap or perform on stage, my heart shows, so I try to prepare myself with as much confidence as I can. This is what I think hip-hop means. I will continue to rap with confidence, and not fall prey to negativity."

1. Yook Ji Dam
    2. instyle
    3. Unpretty Rapstar

oooxtina 25 days ago

i think she is challenging herself ...I really admire her..she used to be laughed at but no one remembers that any more

anomynous oooxtina • 25 days ago

that's because now she's laughing at others.

xxYGxx 25 days ago

people keep saying she's changed...well everyone fucking does lol. She's arrogant with skills, not shitty like janey. She's not an idol to look at her attitude; all it matters is her rap skills.

anomynous xxYGxx • 25 days ago

you can be arrogant all day but keep that up and she wont go anywhere. no one's gonna wanna work with an arrogant rapper unless she's working for herself. she'll end up coming back to unpretty rapstar 5 to "receive feedback" to show how she changed again.

xxYGxx anomynous • 24 days ago

She's arrogant concerning her skills only...lol she's believes to be the best at what she does. That is not a constraint but a huge plus in fact; like to have such a confident rapper under you.

cloudabovemyhead 25 days ago