Social Media

Eunhyuk and Donghae are the next Super Junior members to take on ice bucket challenge

August 19, 2014 @ 8:08 am
by elliefilet
  • 162
  • 7
  • 312
  • 94712
  • 40696
Answering Siwon's challenge, Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae have taken on the ice bucket trend!

SEE ALSO: Super Junior holds their 100th 'Super Show' performance

Donghae dedicated his 'ice bucket challenge' to former basketball coach Park Seung Il, who suffers from ALS. He posted the below video to Instagram on August 19 with the message, "We're calling out leader Leeteuk, Shindong, Heechul, and Seung Il hyung, gain strength. ^^ Let's do it ELF!!" Eunhyuk also posted, "Ice bucket challenge!! Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong let's do it!!"

The trending ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, which is raising awareness about ALS ('Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis' also known as Lou Gehrig's disease), has been bringing out celebrities to raise awareness.

Check out Donghae and Eunhyuk's video below!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 310 comments

Sort by:

blackest_sheep
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 12:57 am

I kennot! where's my topless donghae? ohhh i only see his precious nipples

nisa_
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 9:55 pm

Hey, I did the #aslicebucketchallenge #asl #icebucketchallenge and I nominated #Henry  #henrylau #superjuniorm #sujum #suju #kpop Could you please Instagram , weibo, Facebook or tweet Henry to let him know? Thank you soo much . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7r4NDmtKc   #nisanominateshenryfortheicebucketchallenge

Miss_S
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 11:43 am

YEAAAAH!! Great they did it too ^^

zoeliu
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 7:48 am

SuJu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobmin
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 7:20 am

To someone who have doubt.....

Please don't challenge them. Thye did not treat this activity as a trend.

ELF just donate money to help others which act like our oppas!

M_Nguyen
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 3:33 am

Actually, I first know about this from here. Love that SJ's boys're also doing it.

nellie_rose98
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 2:40 am

Haha!!!!! My two bias in SuJu!!!!!!! I love being an ELF!!!!!

yahaeyah
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 1:59 am

For those who asking about, whether SJ members will donate like how other artists do, well, we wont know.

Super Junior members and Park Seung Il, an ex basketball player (who suffer from ALS) had been friends since their (SJ) pre debut. So, I dont think that they are doing this ice bucket challenge for nothing. They upload their video to attract their fans, and who knows, most of their fans are donating for the ALS. Right? To be honest, I know about this ice bucket challenge from looking at Siwon's video. And yeah, I make some donation. So, there's pro and cons when the members uploading the video. ;) And about Heechul's video, aigoo, that oppa aaa, we know how he is. I mean, ELF, you know how Heenim behave right. He will just do what he want and we'll just watch it. Again, either they are donating or not, no one know. If they make some donation, they dont need to tell the press about it tho. :) *no offence here, just my two cent*

zara_qureshi
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 10:06 am
you are right, we don't know, whether they donate or not, so why only assume that they are not donating, just because they are not saying it... yes Heechul oppa, we can expect that from him, but still about the donation we don't know about him either, might he have... :)

beep90
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 12:46 am

his english was pretty good hahah they so cute fighting

Hamex
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 11:42 pm

they should take off their hat,,

minamishinpark
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 12:37 am
They're hiding their new hair color :)
Bruna23
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 7:12 am
for their comeback

atoeva10
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 11:40 pm

AKP forget to write abt Heenim doing the ice bucket challenge under the shower

elalan
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 11:40 pm

they look sexy even with shirt on

deelf
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 11:17 pm

Umm instead of doing this by themself, it'll be fun if they pour the water to another and doing ice bucket war. Lol. I love these two!

flufflywubblers
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 10:52 pm

THEY CALLED OUT HEENIM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

aeviou
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 10:49 pm

i just needed to share this. LOLLL

bencho
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 10:26 pm

Lol at people here, who wanted them to just donate and nothing else. There is a lot of interesting donations opened in the world, but nobody knows about them. But something like this bring attention to it with success. And just because they didn't instagram their certificates or whatever about their donations doesn't mean they didn't do it. But they most probably did, because they definitively know what it is for.

catchastar
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 8:36 am
They shouldn't have to post up how much they've donated. All I've been saying was at least post a link or share with people how to donate. Majority of my friends and clips I've seen floating around have not to mentioned what this is for and how to help. I don't want to be delusional just because my biases are doing it.

anarozen
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 10:18 pm

heck YEAHHH I want to see diva Heechul making the Flashdance water scene!!!!!

ruthabigael
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 11:12 pm
he did it already but at shower

Mika_chan
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 10:17 pm

i will say this again, ELFs are the most spoiled fandom ever and I`m loving it

dancemachine
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 10:09 pm

I sense nipples

cvii
· Posted August 19, 2014 @ 9:47 pm

Donghae is not shirtless and that disappoints me.