Dramas

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun share their final thoughts on 'You Who Came From the Stars'

March 1, 2014 @ 10:30 am
by starsung
  • 45
  • 0
  • 106
  • 117376
  • 7644
Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun shared their message of thanks to the viewers of SBS' 'You Who Came From the Stars'!

SEE ALSO: 'You Who Came From the Stars' and 'Miss Korea' air their finale + 'Cunning Single Lady' premieres this week

Jun Ji Hyun shared, "Since it's my first drama in a long time, there was a lot of anticipation and worries. But it received much more love from the viewers than I imagined, and I am happy that it achieved a big success... As I lived as Chun Song Yi for five months, what was most worthwhile and joyful was sharing joy and sorrow with the viewers."

Kim Soo Hyun shared, "During the time that I lived as Do Min Jun, I received a lot of love... Every moment during Do Min Jun's last three months on earth and in the future will remain as a good memory."

'You Who Came From the Stars' marked Jun Ji Hyun's return to the small screen after 14 years and the next highly anticipated production for Kim Soo Hyun who seems to be hotter than a hot potato in the acting scene these days. Unsurprisingly, the drama lived up to its title as a shooting star in viewer ratings with close to a 30% viewer rating, maintaining its ranking as the #1 drama in its time slot week after week.

Did you enjoy Do Min Jun's last three months on earth?

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 106 comments

Sort by:

thuhuyenspa
· Posted May 20, 2014 @ 1:14 pm

Your success came from your trying and efforts

kimxilove
· Posted May 18, 2014 @ 5:15 pm

We are hoping there is a season 2  for my love from the another I miss them already please more project for them together .

kimxilove
· Posted May 18, 2014 @ 5:13 pm

Kim. Soo hyun is really good actor . his acting in my love form another is really good and Kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun have super duper powerful chemistry .they are  so perfect as love team .

kshyun
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 4:21 am

He is a versatile actor. We can really see his passion for what he does. <3 <3

mastersua
· Posted March 6, 2014 @ 3:54 am

after this drama and the success there of, its safe to say that Kim Soo Hyun is not a force to be reckoned with.  with successful hits like Dream High, Moon that Embraces the Sun, Thieves, and now YWCFTS, it just proves that hes an amazing actor.  when he cries, it breaks my heart.  when he laughs, i laugh.  he emotes so well, and it shows in the ratings.

grlfwnd
· Posted March 6, 2014 @ 6:21 am
Kim Soo Hyun totally is! Have you Seen his Secretly Greatly movie?! it's worth a watch too
mastersua
· Posted March 7, 2014 @ 5:35 am
@grlfwnd no I haven't. But I'll be sure to watch it. Thanks for the suggestion :)
hi_hello
· Posted April 13, 2014 @ 11:51 am
don't forget secretly greatly! it was so famous too
myungsoo101
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 6:13 am
you have to watch "father's house' its a short film but its such a heartfelt family movie that will make u cry so much. kim soo hyun's crying scenes makes me cry as well

kasumi90
· Posted March 5, 2014 @ 3:17 am

hot potato? wtf xD

ainz3
· Posted March 5, 2014 @ 2:55 am

cheon song-yi daebak!!

vellynng
· Posted March 3, 2014 @ 8:43 am

it was the best and epic drama in 2014 ever! never missed each episodes when it came out ><

but, i kinda dissappointed with the ending T_T

little_star
· Posted March 3, 2014 @ 6:41 am

I really love this drama. I watched it since it stared. I watched on online #Dramania . But the for the last episode something was wrong . I didn't now what happen to the app , but the important thing was I couldn't watched the last episode. For this drama, I watched it with English Subtitle so if the app didn't work , I couldn't watched it.

I wonder how great it is .Someone in here do you you know any app that I can watch this drama with Eng-Sub.

gita_sung
· Posted March 4, 2014 @ 8:17 pm
you can watch it on gooddrama (its dramania on pc) or dramafire
grlfwnd
· Posted March 6, 2014 @ 6:19 am
you can actually watch it on dramafever or viki both sites/apps, have good subtitles.

shinexoxo
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 9:54 pm
I just can't believe that I have finish watching this drama :') the last kissing scene makes my eyes watery . This drama taught me that "missing someone who we love is one of the most hard feelings" ❤️

crisjoan1
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 6:59 pm

i loved the drama, it was fun and good until the very last minute...but honestly, i didn't think they had a lot of chemistry. JJY definitely delivered and seemed in love, but I felt that something about KSH's acting was off...I get that he's an alien and was deliberately acting cold but something felt off for me :/

mj015
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 4:12 pm

Head over heels for kim soo hyun. Finally watching the moon that embraces the sun :) <3

sebby491
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 9:46 am

One of my favorite K Dramas ever :D and so sad it is over :(

-10

misswoo96
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 6:59 am

He should only kiss Suzy :')

misswoo96
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 6:59 am

He should only kiss Suzy :')

lizzie_wwjd
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 6:46 am

Second last ep saww waterfalls coming out of my eyes ... but I wad satisfied with the ending...  I loved this drama !!

jjaeyumixx
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 6:35 am

a major withdrawall hikss.. love this kdrama a lot.. i'm glad that i chose to watch it because at first the drama didn't interest me at all.. but really glad i followed through, one of the best kdramas this year. i like cheon song yi a lot, her character is really standout and unique.

kpopndrama_lover
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 6:31 am

definitely one of my all time fav kdrama! especially with the cast members!! KIM SOOHYUN AND JUN JI HYUN! gosh! love them freaking much! <3

Julia_Song
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 3:01 am

This drama was definitely one of the best K-dramas i have ever seen. The story was so different from the typical poor girl ("i'm poor so my life is automatically going to be sad) rich guy ("i'm too rich to be happy") story line that 99% of K-dramas have. I'm so sad it's over :(((

jcon128
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 2:27 am

Full Epilogue of #YouWhoCameFromTheStars Episode 21 [Finale] will be posted in SBS website on March 4!
#JunJiHyun#KimSooHyun