Music Shows

4minute wins #1 + Performances on March 30th's SBS 'Inkigayo'

March 30, 2014 @ 3:45 am
by neefa
  • 98
  • 112
  • 1154
  • 132165
  • 10403
SBSInkigayo returns with more fantastic stages, eclectic sounds, and excitement! Joining us will be hosts Lee Yu Bi, ZE:A's Kwanghee and new MCs EXO's Suho & BaekHyun.

SEE ALSO: 100% to hold a solo concert in Seoul in November

On this episode, Baechigi returned with "DDURAEYO", Super Junior-M came back with "SWING", MBLAQ made their comeback with "Be a Man", and TINT were back with "Wolf is Stupid".

As for the winners, Girls' Generation, 2NE1, and 4Minute were nominees for the trophy, but 4minute took home the win for "Whatcha Doing Today?".

Congratulations!

There were also plenty of other great stages. Other performers of the night included: Girls' Generation, 2NE1, Toheart, CNBLUE, Orange Caramel, 100%, Melody Day, SoReal, Boys Republic, MOA, Sunny Days Real Vocal, and JJCC.

[Videos will be updated with better quality when & if they become available.]

Check out the performances below!

==========~~~~~==========

[Boys Republic -- Video Game]

[MOA -- I'll Call Ya]

[ Melody Day -- Another Parting]

[ Sunny Days Real Vocal -- With The Same Lips]

[JJCC -- In the Beginning]

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,193 comments

Sort by:

jowg1
· Posted April 6, 2014 @ 12:44 am

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! L-O-V-E -U- -4-M-I-N-U-T-E!

jowg1
· Posted April 6, 2014 @ 12:43 am

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! L-O-V-E -U- -4-M-I-N-U-T-E!

fuckyoucapitol
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 10:12 pm

the best won ♥ 4minute daebak

kp0pmylf
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 6:12 pm

I find it really sad that the top comments is kind of negative against 4Minute like "SNSD and 2NE1 have promoted for a month" or "I'm more intrested at SNSD and 2NE1's colthing" ect. I am a SONE, little sad that they didn't won at their final stage and stuff, but we need to remember that the biggest groups don't always have to win, later I was very happy for 4Minute that they won, other groups need to have a chance too.
Because this article is about 4Minute winning, and the comment section just shows people that just trying to tell that SNSD and 2NE1 have promoted for a while and not caring so much about 4Minute. :c
Well congrats to 4Minute!

YG02ar
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 12:57 pm

I admit... i used to come to AKP to be entertained with all the fanwars and what not...

but now it's getting a bit OLD! guys. let's just congratulate the winners. All 3 girl groups are on the TOP!! should female fans be happy that the girls dominate the charts this time around??? it's a rare sight.

also as you can tell from my name i'm a huge YG stan, but I LOVE KPOP as a whole. i know not a lot of kpop fans out there are like me, but hey. let's at least have sportsmanship. this is starting to get crazier and crazier by the week.

Not all BJs are the same, not all SONEs are the same, not all 4nia's are the same. But they have one thing in common. They are all under the umbrella of KPOP FANS.

2ne1xsnsdxfx
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 9:07 pm
I love you.

njtaeyeon
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 12:59 pm

congrats 4minute and 4nia :D

rideryoung11
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 3:08 am

@moonlove4nia No I did not say 4minute is nothing. I'm saying the success beating the top #1 and #2 girl groups is nothing here as it is only due to strategic planning that they won. They promoted about 1 month after so the album sales, digital, and the "freshness factor" are higher than 2ne1 and GG who have been out for 1 month already. You're the one who implied I said that 4minute is nothing. I actually love Seohyun is crying- cuz it's genuine. 4minute has been in 2ne1's shadow since their debut- this is the truth. 4minute has come a long way making their own mark in the kpop industry. Kudos to them, but that does not excuse how they promoted 1 month after the fact that 2ne1 and GG have been out promoting for 1 month already. Good job to Cube honestly- it was strategic on their part because "whatcha doin today?" is mediocre at best. "What's your name?" was flawless kpop. "WDT?" Is riding off that success.

moonlove4nia
· Posted April 4, 2014 @ 6:32 pm
Ii understand what u means. Kpop is like that when other group come they win so we just have to accept and congrate .....

nana0x0
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 5:36 pm

i feel really happy when underdogs beat big groups it makes me really proud i honestly cried from happiness for 4Minute even though i was hoping SNSD would win because it was their last time but im really proud of 4minute i think this win will give hope to other groups that they can also do it :'D coming from my heart CONGRATZ 4MINUTE you deserve it <3 don't pay attention to all the hate being thrown just keep your heads up high because you worked hard :)

rideryoung11
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 3:17 am
;D bomshells!!!

x3dbsksarang
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 4:45 pm

Much congrats 4minute!! They were so taken aback kkk, don't cry Sohyun =]

It's weird to think abt how 4minute and 2NE1 have been around for the same time, they both debuted in 2009. 2NE1 seems like a sunbae, which probably explains all the shocked reactions. This was a pleasant surprise for me though, keep it up 4minute!

gogggo
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 12:41 pm

Congratulation 4Minute! I just don't understand people who are bashing 4Minute's winning. I mean, I'm a Sone and I like 2ne1, but I dont mind somebody else win over my favorite girls. It's called competition. Anyone who works hard deserves to win. And I think everyone in kpop really works their asses off. No victory lasts forever. Sooner or later there will be somebody else who take over their crown. Lets just cherrish the moment and congratulate the winner, whoever they are. Since no competition is too big or no contender is too small, anyone can be a winner. By the way, so long my amazing girls GG. I'm gonna miss you all the way!!!! T^T

taeyeon4eva3
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 5:33 am
Agreed! Good job 4minute! Gonna miss you my 9 angels ~<3
gogggo
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 12:45 pm
@taeyeon4eva3 Thank you very much.

minibommie
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 11:41 am

This is kind of sad, just because there a BJ and Sone's bashing doesn't mean we are all like that. Fuck us? Well fuck you to. Congrats to 4minute, but i have little respect for fandoms.

4minutethebest
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 11:53 am
Sorry for some 4nia. We just can't take some of the comments. We are so hurt. We don't even like some fanwar and when 2ne1 win over 4minute we respect it. even it is close. we accept it and congratulate 2ne1 and after that we shut our mouth. 2ne1 and Snsd as a big girl group everyone knows that. But is it difficult to understand that other group can possibly win over them just like now? hayyyyy....
rideryoung11
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 3:14 am
@4minutethebest It happens.. :( but look.. Girl group fandoms are much more bitchy.. just generally. Look, my MBLAQ hasn't ever even one once yet :(

4nia_9
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 11:36 am

4minute I hope you win in the other music shows ^-^

4nia_9
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 11:36 am

CONGRATULATIONS MY GIRLS YOU DESERVE IT !!

yoonalove
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:10 am

so close huhu im expecting snsd won for the last time with mr mr, but it is okay as long as  the girls happy :) comeback soon snsd. btw congrats 4minute and 2ne1

mikage
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 8:40 am

on the side news DARAHAE are starting to sail again

just go to ygladies ,com and you will see it

sianonim
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 7:24 am

GG fighting!

Sone Daebak!!!

Dyana93
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 6:26 am

Where is LedApple?

claup
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 6:06 am

Yeah i sae that in digital, i haven't checked phsically honestly but i wasn't talking about i meant music shows. ^^

werut
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 5:15 am

why 2ne1 didnt perform cbh?

crazykid
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 3:38 am

OMG its ok :)l accept 4minute win <3 so BJ dont bash :)