Seven actresses deny their involvement in the alleged celebrity prostitution scandal + to take legal action

December 17, 2013 @ 12:35 pm
by starsung
  • 1
  • 0
  • 65
  • 72324
  • 431

Seven actresses including Lee Da Hae, Koyote's Shinji, Solbi, Hwang Soo Jung, Kim Sa Rang, Jang Mi In, and Sung Hyun Ah were also mentioned as one of the possible female celebrities involved in an alleged prostitution ring. However, all seven actresses denied their involvement and are in the process of taking legal action against the perpetrator(s) behind the malicious rumors.

SEE ALSO: Jo Hye Ryun denies her involvement in the alleged celebrity prostitution ring

Lee Da Hae's agency Star M Korea stated on the 17th, "It is very unfortunate that [Lee Dae Hae] has been mentioned for alleged involvement in the celebrity prostitution scandal... We will take strong action against the perpetrator who spread these false rumors without proof in order to prevent these rumors from becoming something like established facts [to the public]... Because she is a celebrity, she endured incomprehensible, malicious rumors and attacks in the form of malevolent posts; we determined that the damage had become more serious after her real name was revealed so we decided that we could no longer overlook this."

Lee Da Hae's legal team has already filed a complaint to the Seoul Supreme Prosecutor's Office on the 13th.

Shinji's reps also responded with her intent to take legal action in an exclusive interview with Star News, "Shinji has no connection to this scandal and didn't undergo police investigation, but there are mentions of even the specific amounts of money in certain reports related to prostitution... Shinji is currently in a 'menboong' condition ('mental breakdown') upon hearing this rumor and her family is very worried about her... Shinji originally thought that if she kept quiet, this false rumor would die down, but the false rumor began to spread in various ways and became worse; she now feels determined to take strong [legal] action against the perpetrators and anyone else involved... We hope that many people don't get hurt by the spreading of the false rumor."

Kim Sa Rang also shared on her me2day on the 16th, "Merely uploading posts of false stories that are not even reported in the media can cause great damage to actors, which in turn allows for strong legal action."

Solbi also released her statement: "Hello. This is Solbi. I should greet you with good news first so I apologize and have a sorry heart that I have to greet you through this baffling incident. Through an acquaintance not long ago, I heard that my name was mentioned in the recent malicious rumor. As you may know already, this is not the first time that I received hurt due to a malicious rumor. In 2009, I received hurt from a rumor of an alleged video [of me] without evidence. Because of the mental shock and hurt, I ended up going on a hiatus due to depression. Although I felt another big sense of loss due to the new malicious rumor, I will not look on idly once again in relation to this repeated occurrence. Before I became the celebrity Solbi, I was a normal woman and a daughter in a family. My family and friends have suffered unimaginable pain due to the malicious rumor. I will have a stronger heart so I can protect my family. I will do everything in my power to stop the perpetrator who spread the malicious post. I'm currently promoting without an agency so it will not be easy for me to take action against the malicious rumors. I ask that you give me strength with your support."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 66 comments

Sort by:

aegyomaster
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

Of all the actresses mentioned so far, the one that I find the hardest to believe is Shinji as a prostitute. She's doesn't exactly fit the glamorous sexy image that other celebs may have. I would think that these rich men go after the typical surgically enhanced sexy body/face type, and Shinji looks more like the average person in a cute girl-next-door kind of way. I'm hoping that she just got caught up in the general net that the gossipers cast out and that she'll eventually clear her name and reputation.

your_name
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 1:03 pm

this is so cooooooooooool!

jeyjin
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

Why are koreans so quick to try and destroy the careers of the most famous celebrities. I dont understand and it only takes one person to destroy their images and their careers

It may or may not be true but we wont ever get all the facts

jeffshu
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 11:38 am

apparently yoon eun-hye was also being accused of prostitution (not mentioned in here) but she denied it and WON'T be taking legal action against it... sounds shady to me but its just speculation on my part haha

darnahill
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 5:49 pm
She will be taking legal action. Female celebrity vows to fight 'prostitution rumors': report A well-known actress is planning legal action against the person who allegedly spread rumors that she is a member of a prostitution ring, a local media outlet reported Monday. "Many celebrities have suffered from rumors that aren't true. But this time, it's just too much," an official from her agency told OhmyStar, a local news website. The official said that the company will track down the source of the rumor, along with its main distributor, and sue them.

viponeofakind
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 2:58 am

Acting/Idol world is dirty business so its a 50/50 chance all of this is true. And chances are we might never know since Korean society is conservative and it mostly all about your image so.. in order to keep your image of course your going to deny things kind of things..

2pmhottesttt
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 2:51 am

I'm not saying that This is totally bullshit, but seriously, who would admit that they are actually involved?! Just sayin-

truthlove
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 1:01 am

These girls have no values.  I hope they leave entertainment biz asap

thesixguys
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 8:38 am
you are valuable enough for someone else?

poked
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 11:39 pm

Imagine one of them saying "Yeah, I did it, so?" They will always deny it.

stevekpoprock
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

the actresses always prostituting, as your business is acting.

stevekpoprock
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 9:36 pm

Among All female celebrities "idols females and actresses" .. definitely actresses  are super whores, hypocrites with more surgeries on their faces and bodies. Actresses are a fake.

now, i¡ think that ailee and hyuna are holy virgins.

zombietroll
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 11:17 pm
Holy virgins..!?? Hahaha!!
dubus_juliette
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 12:02 am
@stevekpoprock I don't know whether or not I should take this comment as offensive or something, but there are actresses out there who aren't plastic or whores...Just saying.
amastris
· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 9:13 am
Yeah! I always thought Ok-Sook Song & the rest of those old bittie Korean hag actresses got their parts for a reason. It couldn't just be you actually need an actress to play a part. I mean, WTH? That's just not possible. You know there are so many positive things about gossiping and boasting and bragging. Anyone who does it is real special and a kind, warm-hearted person who wants to transmit joy and peace upon the world. Those who repeat what gossipers and boasters say are just a wonderful, because all they care about is promoting love, joy, & peace to the world... It's so wonderful that God handed a Commandment to Moses about it.

newinst2310
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

Noooooooooo hope Shinji isn't a part of it <3

krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:55 pm

(Joking I say ...)This is all a clever marketing strategy for SOLBI, who is planning a new DVD comeback single titled: "Peckerhead in my Bed!"

krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:57 pm
(More joking ...) Although, I've always suspected that SOLBI was a Communist too! (LOL)
krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 6:01 pm
I wonder if there exists a SKorean version of Colonel Flag (M.A.S.H TV Show USA).
krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 6:09 pm
(M.A.S.H TV) Colonel Flagg's paranoia is so fanatical that Flagg even accuses Major Burns twice of being a communist agent on the grounds that Burns has seen a performance of the Bolshoi Ballet in Tokyo and is reading Reader's Digest, which Flagg notes would be "Red's Digest" if the 3rd, 5th, and 6th letters were eliminated. (LOL)
krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 8:17 pm
Kim Hwa Jae of Ansan Branch's Suwon District Public Prosecutor's Office = the "Joe McCarthy" (USA) of S. Korea.

kahaad
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:54 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

exo_momo
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:46 pm
I really hope they find out who's doing this......and kick those sluts to the curb because we don't need people like that on TV acting......
stevekpoprock
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 9:38 pm
i absolutelly agree with you.
jeyjin
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 12:19 pm
i disagree. Even if it was true, does it suddenly make them bad actors? They do their jobs well so i see no reason for them to step down. I wouldn't call them "sluts" either. If this is true, it has to be deeper then what we see because they don't have to be prostitutes. Think about it-They make enough money from acting and commercials and stuff so why would they take the risk? Maybe theyre getting a lot of money for it or maybe theyre being blackmailed. Either way, what they do with their bodies isnt our decision to make and doesnt say anything about their ability as actors.
jeyjin
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 12:21 pm
and we as fans should hope that it really is a false rumor and jump to conclusions. The reality of it is that we may never find out who's involved because none of us knows what goes on behind the scenes

kingsejong
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

I just notice that Lee Minjung and Lee Honey didn't deny the rumors can it be truth?

krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 6:15 pm
The only 'truth' here is *you* = KING OF TROLLS! (LOL)
krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 6:21 pm
(Joking I say ...) But 'King Pin Head' ... At least you should 'upgrade' your false and slanderous material. How about this for useless nonsense: Tony An is really a GLOBAL PIMP for girls younger than Hyeri! ... And you heard this false rumor here, FIRST on AKP! (LOL)

striferaider
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:34 pm

and the fight against there government begins

krevice
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 6:40 pm
(Joking I say ...) SKorean Hookers ... FIGHTING! (LOL)

kilala232323
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:32 pm

Way to go Solbi!!!!! Dont take crap from anyone!!!!! Hwaiting!!!!!

minnakwang
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:17 pm

LOL, I just don't like to read the name of Kim Sa Rang here

autumnleaf_soshi
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 3:08 pm

Shit just hit the fan

Well I want the people that's spreading these rumors to come out into the public eye, if they have the guts to spread these rumors then they should have the guts to stand up for it, otherwise all this is bullshit.

striferaider
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:35 pm
it's there own government doing this to cover up what there doing
autumnleaf_soshi
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 5:40 pm
@striferaider Anything isn't far fetched in this day n age, possibility isn't zero.

iluvtiffanyswigs
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 3:07 pm

korean entertainer have to be hoes to get a job men and female...ijs