Moon Chae Won reveals the reason why working with Song Joong Ki and Joo Won felt comfortable

October 20, 2013 @ 12:54 am
by starsung
  • 2
  • 0
  • 62
  • 95702
  • 841
Moon Chae Won revealed that working with Song Joong Ki and Joo Won was comfortable.

SEE ALSO: Joo Won reveals he's not the type to play hard to get when it comes to dating

When asked about her former co-stars in a recent interview, Moon Chae Won dished, "Their diligence and sincerity can not be compared... It is good that I get to work with such diligent actors."

"In an actress' perspective, it is most comfortable when I don't have to ask, 'Let's do this reading', and 'Let's try this scene together', when acting. I am really thankful that they made me feel comfortable."

"Song Joong Ki is one year older than me and Joo Won is one year younger... To be honest, if we're one year apart, I think it's okay to be considered as same-age colleagues. We're around the same age so it was comfortable to work with each other."

When asked how her male co-stars described their first impression of her as "cold", Moon Chae Won shared, "I don't know why that is the case. When I was a rookie, I was nervous and didn't know how to approach others, but I try to approach people a lot more now."

Moon Chae Won was fortunate enough to work with Song Joong Ki and Joo Won in 'Nice Guy' and 'Good Doctor' which both ended up becoming hit dramas.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 64 comments

Sort by:

iluvbb
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 11:55 pm

I always liked her but because of good doctor I love her now....and she's so pretty toooo >.<

ChangMin-Honey
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 2:12 am

I wonder if it was Park Si Hoo that said she was cold. She can be intimidating, and wears her strength up front as a protection. Loved her is 'The Princess Man' she was amazing.

alicinka
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

i wonder why some comments have been removed...

xoxhips
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 7:12 pm

she's awesomeee

askina11
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 6:53 pm

I like both your drama MCW....And both your male lead is super excellence actors too..Keep up the good work MCW...

baileybailee
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 4:07 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

anzkpop13
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 4:05 pm
'Nice Guy' is definitely one of my favorite dramas. Her chemistry with SJK was so real.

thatkpopfan123
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

My goddess!!~ So beautiful and humble >.<

I hope she does more projects with both of these handsome men!!

sharonshawna
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 2:37 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

diana520
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 1:57 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

aaliyahabagail
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 1:27 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

sandera
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 12:49 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

aaliyah124
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 12:11 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

pamila-yoopies
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 11:55 am

when I heard about Innocent man and Good Doctor cast at first even without knowing the plot I was so excited to watch these both dramas .. they're 3 of the most talented and amazing young actors <3

and if you have watched any work for them you can tell how talented are they :)

I enjoyed both dramas and Good Doctor became one of my all time favorite dramas <3

asianptwin
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 11:37 am

No wonder both dramas were very successful :') Miss Joong ki :(

poohfoofoo
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 11:32 am

Good Doctor was a good drama and I really enjoyed all the actors.  I have a new respect for Joo Won; but for me, Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won, "The Innocent Man", was the BEST!

judyi
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 2:09 am
Did you watch the princess man with park shi hoo? Their chemistry was crazy good

vpace
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 11:20 am
She is so diligent and a really good actress :) I really like her!

aida-e-peterson
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 11:09 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

yukixf
· Posted October 20, 2013 @ 10:40 am

She was one of the reasons why I watched Good Doctors. But seriously.... I'm a HUGE fan of Joo Won now! He is the best young korean actor of our generation that I have seen so far. I think it is justified to say he is the BEST after all the very different and "alive" characters that he portrayed. He is such a sincere, humble, down-to-earth and diligent person! Really hope they can work together again for another drama. I will definitely watch! Really hope he will join back the 1N2D team after his musical. =(

benzita