Variety

Jung Joon Young parodies Lee Hyori in the teaser for his upcoming reality show 'Jung Joon Young's BE STUPID'

August 8, 2013 @ 8:50 am
by sallice10
  • 0
  • 0
  • 13
  • 12952
  • 16
Jung Joon Young parodied Lee Hyori in the teaser for his upcoming reality show, 'Jung Joon Young's BE STUPID.'

Set to air early September, the show will follow Jung Joon Young as he gets his album ready for his official debut.

The teaser shows Jung Joon Young chatting with producer Lee Jae Won. The artist asks, "Should I get married? Hyori noona said she's getting married and [her reality show] became daebak."

The producer disregarded him, saying, "Just get the album ready," and Jung Joon Young left the room, responding, "I feel like you think of me too much as a commercial value."

His teaser video parodied 'Lee Hyori's XUnni', which gained attention for having Lee Hyori appear with her boyfriend Lee Sang Soon.

Meanwhile, 'Jung Joon Young's BE STUPID' promises to cover all the behind the scenes of his album production. It's been reported that Jung Joon Young picked out the title 'BE STUPID' himself to represent his wish to become almost stupid in order to show his passion for his unique music style.

SEE ALSO: Lee Hyori recalls an offensive request during a CF shoot in the past

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 13 comments

Sort by:

thiafayo
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 8:17 am

Jung Joon Young has his own reality show? yeeay~ ;>

total votes

CoffeeAddict
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:36 pm

I love him so much! I hope Roy makes some cameos lol.  And crossed fingers that someone subs this! No one seems to be interested in him enough to sub so far .... T T

shineeluv99
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 1:49 pm
I KNOW RIGHT! i'm so glad to find another fan! i watched all the superstark episodes because of him and roy and seungwoo! XD

total votes

ellieliz
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 11:43 am

Jung JoonYoung ......can't wait 4 da show......JoonYoung FIGHTING!!!!!

total votes

jadoretoi
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:40 am

He's always been very 4D.

This scene looks very staged and scripted but I still want to see his reality show. He would be an interesting guy to watch.

total votes

atlkpopfan
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:30 am

I've never heard of him.  Can anyone recommend a good song?

sriverz
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 10:11 pm
You should check out his Immortal song 2 performance of DJ DOC's Remember! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPOGs_xaB8o There's also his famous duet performance with Roy Kim on the singing contest, Superstar K4! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOrXf0isbCc He also has the rest of his performances on the contest + another immortal song 2 performance! Hope you can become a fan!
atlkpopfan
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 10:13 pm
@sriverz Thanks! I'll check it out.

total votes

khara101
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:21 am

Just the sole fact that Jung Joon Young is getting his own reality show is so exciting to me!! He can really sing! And he's soooooo cute so I'm looking forward to it lol

total votes

LittleAriel
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:00 am

eventually an album!!! must make sure i watch this

total votes

themightymoron
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 8:57 am

i like the last line "you have to be almost stupid in order to show your passion for something"

The End