Music Releases

G-Dragon releases teaser for 2nd solo album 'coup d'etat'

August 17, 2013 @ 11:31 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 562
  • 57131
  • 0

It may be the Big Bang leader's birthday but it was G-Dragon that was dropping a gift to his fans as he has released a teaser for his second solo album!

The teaser shows G-Dragon going red, black, and white in various uniforms with the repeated verse, "Shake the world." It is also shown that the name of his 2nd album is 'coup d'etat'.

Check it out above!

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's best-of album charts at #1 on Japan's Oricon Weekly Album Chart

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 562 comments

Sort by:

Denise_:))
· Posted August 22, 2013 @ 9:18 am

GO BABY!

kyuxiusoo
· Posted August 21, 2013 @ 1:00 am

It surprised me but it's soooo cool!!

only_perfection
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 6:13 am

okay guys. the teaser is not creepy and certainly not crazier than so named Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj. Stop comparing the two (three).

This is G-Dragon, our legendary Kpop King. I didn't expect anything less from this teaser. It is awesome. And the MV will be 10 times as awesome. Mr G- Fighting!!!

Doodles
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:49 am

I can't wait for the song cause it sounds really nice in the preview, so I'm sure it's gonna be 10 times better.

missdweeby
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:22 am

The vid's kinda creepy. But i'm still hella excited for this!! GD baby!

deppparadis
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 8:33 am

Our Little Birthday Gift To The Best Idol We Ever Had...

From Persian VIPS...

Please Support ^^

Mizuki san
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 3:51 am

I love this teaser tbh. It's unique just like GD and can't wait to hear his 2nd solo album. GD FIGHTING!!

triniblossom
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 2:31 am

This song sounds awesome...the video creepy O_O

dulamite
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 2:12 am

Was his b-day release,pushed back before, foreword back to his b-day? Whatever Missy Elliot and him will be busting the new tracks together(K-con)...Bet its the 24th live!

dulamite
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 2:12 am
Already got Tix:D

bbvip89
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 1:19 am

Hey delusional EXO "FAKE" fans, take a look at this:

Now, just before you go off on your bitch fit, I'm pretty sure the same applies both ways, in fact I don't even doubt that Big Bang probably like and appreciate EXO music just as EXO do for BB, so do yourselves a favour and come back to reality.

And lol at people hating on the fact a very generous donation was made to charity by GD. I'm not sure why you're mad when it's all for a good cause, are you really that low and pathetic to question this too?

Sad, just sad.

moidiom
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 12:09 am

There is such a fine line between freaky and artistic.

topismine
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 12:05 am

I love Bigbang. I'm a girl but I mostly like girl groups, and Bigbang stood out to me. But GD needs to calm down a bit. Since Heartbreaker he's been getting weirder and weirder... And this is coming from a Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj fan! But even Nicki and Gaga have toned it down to an acceptable level of crazy. GD seems to be going off the deep end. And it might be because he's starting to buy into his own hype. I love different and unique things, but it feels like he's doing weird things for the sake of being weird and standing out. Like trying to separate himself from the rest. He's always done a good job of doing that with his talent. So why resort to weird artsy-fartsy stuff? It's like seeing someone as distinguished as Beyonce do some crazy Born-this-way Gaga stuff just to stand out when it's not needed.

moidiom
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 12:08 am
Agreed. I think he's trying to be Liberace of Korea.
blockbee
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 5:47 am
Yeah... I feel like he's becoming the Michael Jackson of kpop. Stop trying to shock us visually and shock us musically. This might be good club dancing music but can't see myself listening to it for years to come. A lot like crayon.

patitokwon
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 11:29 pm

WOAH ! I can't wait for this comeback, sounds awesome ! ~♥

sarahthebest
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 8:58 pm

and what with the language?? westernized wannabe?? you are a fucking korean with small d*ck so stay with korean stuff please!!!

-20

minwooslover
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 3:15 pm

2NE1 SUCKS. Y ARE THEY EVEN IN A GROUP. MINZY SHOULD GET OUT OF THEIR WHILE SHE IS STILL YOUNG!!!!! I HONESTLY THINK THEIR DRAINING MINZY FOR HER YOUTH, HOW ELSE WOULD DARA STILL LOOK LIKE SHE IS N HER EARLY 20'S BOM TRIED TO SUCK AS MUCH YOUTH FROM MINZY AS SHE COULD BUT SHE WAS STILL GROSS SO SHE RESULTED TO PLASTIC SURGERY BUT THAT FAILED TO NOW SHE LOOKS FAKE AND GROSS!! AND CL WELL SEE FOR YOURSELF...

bbvip89
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 5:31 pm
Thank you for making an account just to have your rant about successful people. It'd be better to contain your jealousy and try and make a living for yourself instead of infesting these forums with your rage and hate towards idols who deserve to be where they are today.
minwooslover
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 6:30 pm
@bbvip89 Just having some harmless fun~ chill lax no jealousy here. I'm a BLACKJACK <3
firegirl6464pro
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 8:43 pm
@minwooslover .__. dafuq? You...I don't even. Just get out.
minwooslover
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 8:48 pm
@firegirl6464pro I know it's hard to accept with the things I say...it can be a bit strange or mean but I generally like them especially CL <3
sarahthebest
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 8:59 pm
UGLY LIKE HELL!! EWWWW KEKEKE
jennarbaby
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 10:24 pm
"Stop and think before you call someone a mean word or pass judgement. Every time you do that, you become an uglier person yourself."
minwooslover
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 10:28 pm
@jennarbaby yeah I would take that into account although i do believe what you said true but im having harmless fun and trying put some spice into allkpop and dounuts have souls to like that day when that apple tried to accuse me of being a murderer!!! like wtf!!

crazefirearies
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 2:14 pm

1. Black and white- Check
2. Mirror images- Check
3. Masked face- Check
4. Ugly face expression- Check
Wait  there is no triangles,skulls, crown, thrown, or checker patterns. But hey its only the teaser

loveallkpop93
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 1:00 pm

I'm a little creeped out LOL But that's our GD, always standing out from the crowd :D

annievip
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 11:47 am

Super excited!

kissingkeke
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 10:53 am

This was sooooo good. I can't wait to see what's in store this album around. VIPs please support Ri just as much as GD. ^_^

xxchoijiyong21
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 10:21 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! HAPPY TO BE A VIP

I AM VIP. WE ARE VIP. I AM SO PROUD...

I LOVE BIGBANG! I LOVE OUR FANDOM! I LOVE MY FELLOW VIPS!