Dramas

by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 36
  • 29205
  • 589
As viewer ratings for 'I Hear Your Voice' reached a climax, the drama's plot also reached a climax of its own with Lee Jong Suk finding his memory.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the July 11th episode of 'I Hear Your Voice' continued to soar above the 20% viewer rating mark by achieving a 22.8% viewer rating, a 0.7% increase from its previous 22.1% viewer rating.

MBC's 'The Queen's Classroom' achieved a 8.9% viewer rating, while KBS 2TV's 'Knife and Flower' achieved a 5.3% viewer rating.

'I Hear Your Voice' has been doing so well that it's been extended by two episodes!

Which drama keeps you glued to the screen?

SEE ALSO: 'I Hear Your Voice' extended by two episodes

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 36 comments

Sort by:

azya87
· Posted July 22, 2013 @ 2:03 am

this drama is sooooo addcitive!!

iamaiz
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 10:33 pm

Happy to hear this. But they might let Lawyer Jang and Lawyer Cha end up together.. :( I hate this feeling!

angelstyle
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 5:53 am

they deserve it!!!! its such a good drama ! and lee jong suk ♥

nayumi
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 12:23 am

omg i kept on coming across spoiler and ended up clicking on them when i havent watch the drama! i want to cry because jong suk is in there and the drama is amazing but i dont have anytime to watch it yet

AlessaZar
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:19 pm

On the last minute of this episode, i had the felling that Park Soo Ha and Hye Sung would end up together :( But i really want to end up with attorney Cha T.T Ottoke? the back hug broke my heart not as fan girl but as a fan of Hye Sung and Cha Kwan Woo T.T

phili721
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 9:56 pm

what is this drama about?

fion123
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:04 pm
watch it! you won't regret it :D

MusicAllDay
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

I really love this drama!!!!

Already dying for next week to come

amasy2
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 6:41 pm

i am addict to this drama

shanat24
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

I love this drama :)

I was watching the 2 new episodes last night, and if it wasn`t for the fact it was 3 in the morning i`m pretty sure i would have flipped a chair and did a dance when he hugged her at the end.

honey172
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

i love this Drama

i think it should have more than 18 episodes

jbgermany
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 3:00 pm

IHYV -- one of my Topdramas ever <3 .. I don´t mind the extension since there´s alot of stuff still unclear .. why did he say SooHa´s father killed his family first (esp the thing with killed them with the tongue) .. the prison guy who seems to have met is supposed to be "dead" wife at the hospital .. the family of Prosectur Seo also is a mistery to me until now (only that she isn´t the "dads" legal child) and so on .. and we can enjoy 3 more episodes to see the love blooming for Hye Sung and SooHa

miszsutil18
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:13 pm

me and my mom are watching this drama and hoping that park Soo Ha and Lawyer Jang become a couple but i'm still thinking they will never gonna be a couple because Soo Ha is younger than her >.<

embeezy
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

i shall begin this

kaylathaosm
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 4:15 pm
you will definitely not regret it ! :D

nikonab
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

noo as much as i love this drama, i dont want it extended -_-. most extensions make the drama drag on longer.. which i hate -________- which means less plot in the same amount of time =/ hope the writer can pull it off...

AlessaZar
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:13 pm
yeah, i hope so. I worried at beginning too :(

osmdomo
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

Everything about this drama is amazing, It has definitely took spot in first place on my drama list! Also Monstar is amazing, and You're the Best Lee Soo Shin ♥ :D But I Hear Your Voice will always be 1st on my list.

itsmenaddy
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

omg , i love this drama . so much . the story line was so interesting and fun to watch . it can make you feel sad , happy and nervous . good job , scriptwriter ^^

luchana12
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

this drama right here is just amazing i love it so much

indianspice
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:23 pm

I Hear Your Voice! This has got to be one of the best dramas I've seen in a long time. I love the cast, the story, the progression and just everything. It's just such a good drama. I got really sad thinking only 2 weeks were left but having an extra week makes me really happy. I don't think I'm ready to let go yet.

pola910
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 12:41 pm

Two more episodes of Lee Jong Suk!! I LOOVE THIS DRAMA!

dooda
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 12:17 pm

From the first episode and i have loved this drama ...  even though a lot of people at the beginning of the drama show some hates but for me i have love it from the start and wish that this drama will never ends  best recommended  drama