Son Tae Young mourns the loss of her father

by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 25
  • 16367
  • 82
Actress Son Tae Young is currently mourning the loss of her father.

Son Tae Young's rep revealed on the 12th, "Son Tae Young's father passed away this morning."

"We want to carry this out quietly... Although Son Tae Young is suffering, she will later resume filming for 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' as the filming schedule was previously set."

Her father's wake is being held at the Seoul ASAN Medical Center, attended by loved ones including the actress and her husband, actor Kwon Sang Woo.

We offer our sincere condolences to Son Tae Young's family, and may her father rest in peace.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High School: Love On' - Episode 1

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 25 comments

Sort by:

babybluefany
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

R.I.P. to her father. Prayers go out to Son Tae Young.

nivlac2425
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 1:38 am

:'(

skyleryum
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:00 pm

This is incredibly sad.  RIP, I hope she stays strong.

-neox-
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 8:34 am

Damn... That is sad news :(

R.I.P Tae Young's father, I hope you can get through this.

Hwaiting! Tae Young! Stay strong!

madelinemaureen
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 7:24 am

I hope her and her sister can make it through this tough time. My thoughts go out to them and their loved ones.

one-of-a-kind
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 6:30 am

R.I.P Tae young's father. The director better not rush her and force her to go on with the drama in this hard times.... Do find the strength in you to carry on ! Tae Young fighting!!!!

Hermes
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 5:13 am

R.I.P. to your father. Lovely Son Tae Young

nam7673
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 4:20 am

RIP to Tae Young's Father.

Love you, get better Tae Young.

IU.Hwaiting
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 3:56 am

Such sad news. RIP Tae Young's father.

May she and her family find the strength to get through this tough time. And I really hope she gets all the time she needs to recover from such a loss before resuming any of her activities.

liliparkyoung
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 3:12 am

RIP for your father.

But people need to stop comparing her fake father in the drama and her real father who really passed away.

piggybunny89
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:33 am

RIP and Unnie FIGHTING!!

jjangmissa
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:27 am

may her father rest in peace ..

amukun
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:27 am

R.I.P, Son Tae Young's father.

May happiness be with you and your beautiful family.

asianinvasion97
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:25 am

:( R.I.P to Son Tae Youn's father. He must have been an amazing father to raise such a beautiful daughter inside and out. I hope she is going to be okay. She should take as much time as she needs to feel better.

mjfan4life18
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:15 am

R.I.P To her father (sigh) losing a parent is one of the worse kind of pain. Its y I make sure to cherish and love mine everyday U never know when they will b gone.

nikynik345
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:51 am

Oh, sad, I hope it wasn't a major shock to her, I hope that he didn't abruptly pass away without any warning signs because that would be utterly devastating. To be able to talk to your father one day and then the next all of a sudden he passes away with out any warning, that would throw someones world aloof. Condolences to her and her family. RIP Son Tae Young's father! Your in my thoughts and prayers!

osmdomo
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:48 am

heartbreaking.. may Son Tae Young's father rest in peace..

krazyheart123
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:38 am

the f**k are these people doing, her REAL father died, trying to connect this by saying oh her father in you're the best lee soon shin is stupid, WTF, cant you guys let go of your drama once and just mourn for her loss, mentioning the drama is stupid, even if you feel bad for her, it is stupid. if she were to read comments saying stuff about her drama and reading that people are trying to connect them to her real life would not make her feel better. Stop thinking about the drama, think about her.

sooyoungsaegyo
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:14 am
"Connect"? You're misinterpreting those posts (and also being waay to aggressive considering the nature of this article). Nothing wrong with worrying that an actress playing the role of a daughter who lost her father, will go through mental and emotional turmoil because in reality she's coping with it herself. What you're doing is misunderstanding people's genuine concern. It has nothing to do with not "letting go of the drama". Please don't try to make those posts seem like they're something that they're not.
krazyheart123
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 2:39 am
@sooyoungsaegyo i am being too aggressive, i am being genuinely annoyed, i am acting stupid, i dont know why. its just one of those times when you feel like overreacting, feeling like it is the right thing to do

brandeeng168
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:18 am

oh gosh.. first..her dad in ' You're the best, Lee Soon Shin ' passes away....now her real dad passes away... :(

sooyoungsaegyo
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 1:17 am

That's so sad. I hope things don't get too stressful for her. LSS is sure to remind her of her father because her character's dad died in that drama too :(

It's never easy losing anyone you care about, so i wish her the best.