Variety

IU to comment on her scandal with Super Junior's Eunhyuk on 'Incarnation'

July 23, 2013 @ 9:41 am
by elliefilet
  • 0
  • 0
  • 563
  • 135109
  • 5642

Singer and actress IU will be discussing the consequences of her scandal with Super Junior's Eunhyuk on SBS' 'Incarnation'.

A photo of the two in their pajamas rocked the K-entertainment scene late last year when it was accidentally posted to IU's Twitter, and fans have been waiting for the stars to comment on what happened ever since.

This will be the first time that IU will be talking about the marriage rumors as well as rumors that she was actually pregnant with a Super Junior baby ever since the photo was revealed online.

Check out the episode featuring IU on July 23 at 11:10PM KST!

SEE ALSO: IU and Super Junior's Eunhyuk, dating?

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 563 comments

Sort by:

hwanaq
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 8:49 am

Well when your an Idol you are expected to know that every little action will be always criticized =/

dam_sexy
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 12:00 am

You know life is about perspective, and IU is human too. She makes mistakes too. Just like us ( fans). Let's take into the stand-point of IU. If you were sick in bed and some hot guy approaches you. Wouldn't you want to brag about the  guy to your friends about him ? I think that's why she post that picture on her twitter. We are all human, and we are bound to make mistakes in our life's. Don't hate on her. just give her love :)

dam_sexy
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 12:00 am
sorry for silly grammar mistakes

toritori
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 10:06 am

No matter the case, fans should stop overreacting and support them. if you're a true fan then you should support his choice on who to date, as well as IU.

hakujo
· Posted July 31, 2013 @ 6:14 pm

Haters gonna hate, Fans gonna overreact

kaylee520
· Posted July 26, 2013 @ 3:35 pm

Because off all those obsess fans, all those idols can't date until they are 50.

hithere
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 6:54 am

Article: IU's clarification "The picture I uploaded on SNS was a mistake, it was not staged at all"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I uploaded it was a mistake. I cannot blame anyone else for it. It wasn't hard for me so much as I was left feeling confused about whether I should feel sorry towards the other person or sorry towards everyone who loved me or sorry towards the people I hurt. I didn't know whether I should step up and clear up the misunderstandings or just stay quiet. It wasn't staged. People always asked me whether I staged it but it wasn't at all. It was just a mistake."

1. [+917, -30] I think what she's trying to say is that they were indeed dating but the picture upload itself was a mistake

2. [+917, -124] She's beating around the bush to really call it a clarification. I'm sure Radio Star's Kim Gura would've been able to dig deeper ㅎ So she's basically admitting that they were the kind of relationship everyone assumed

3. [+724, -182] Isn't this enough now? She didn't say outright that she dated Eunhyuk but I say that this is enough to say that she's admitting it. And why would anyone even ask why or how that picture was taken? What kind of celebrity would be like oh yeah, I totally took a picture after doing it with my boyfriend ㅋㅋ

4. [+133, -20] Her clarification can be read as (We indeed did do it) but the picture I uploaded on SNS was a mistake. It was not staged at all (as I did not intend to screw Eunhyuk over with it). It was a short reply but I think there's enough in it that solves all of our curiosities.

5. [+125, -30] Netizens are funny... What exactly do you expect her to say? "I slept with Eunhyuk oppa" on TV? I think this is more than enough. It was honest and apologetic.

toritori
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 10:04 am
i literally died laughing reading number 3.

nawang_cahyani
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 6:05 am

I do not care what happens to IU, hopefully Eunhyuk does not feel pressured by this problem. IU you deserve to be humiliated

aiikhz
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 5:49 am
yes , it's her fault but she didnt deserve to be humiliated . try to put yourself in her shoe and try do the mistake like she did and suffers first , only then you can talk like what say rn
aiikhz
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 5:51 am
*you

eezz24
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 5:15 am

i wish both of them the best , enough with the hate for them both .

GOOD LUCK IU....

GOOD LUCK EUNHYUE.............

LoLLiPoP_GiRLee
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 4:57 am

Well I don't care if they are dating or want to marry each other!
As long as they are happy I'm fine with it! ^^
They are old enough to make their own decisions and I'm supporting them~
Although I can't really imagine this marriage thing cuz Shindong was quite straight forward about this (but in the end they didn't get married as far as I know) so I hope they will be honest about things like this when the time comes! :))
Super Junior Fighting! *w*  IU Fighting!

2pmhottesttt
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 4:46 am

ok....I will wait for the ep....

jeonhee
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 3:07 am

I dont give a fuck whether she posted it by accident or by purpose, because there's no need to make such a big deal about it! Even if they are really dating and so on, it's them and you can't do any shit ok! Some fans need to be less delusional! Your idols are gonna tie a knot with somebody someday! NOT WITH YOU!

jeonhee
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 3:07 am

kumixsun
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 2:54 am

jeez some people need to calm down. That old news and besides its a big deal because people are overreacting.

fakeinnocentgirl
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 1:39 am

Again...ACCIDENTALLY tweet the photo?? It take a few clicks and need 'ok' /'share' to tweet the photo.. I'm not stupid fakegirl!!! U know what?! I wanna slap ur fake innocent face!!!! U hide all this time behind ur agency..and the person who had to take all bad commens was Hyukjae!!! Honestly,,i dont care if u really dating with hyuk,,or whatever u did with him,,BUT if Suju got bad impact bcause of this (ur 'accident photo' drama) i can't deal with it!!! so think before u do something!!! #sigh

stephanieliuu
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 3:07 am
Actually both sides were bashed and both sides were impacted by this scandal
mailen
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 3:42 am
Calm the hell down does this scandal affect you? No. Then you shouldn't care like its your life even if you're just a fan.

baileyismyboy
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 12:01 am

Some people need to get themselves together. Do you think what she been through is funny? It's just a picture and everyone is taking a big deal of it. What image? Fuck it man. You don't need a clean image to tell people that you are clean. She should just stay the way she is and careless about who try to hate on her because of this.

genesisolivia94
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 8:23 pm

........

MusicAllDay
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 7:23 pm

o..o

9PM_Hwaiting
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 6:36 pm

I know it's old but man I have to hear what she says about it. I wouldn't have ever guess those two involved in a scandal together. I saw the pic when it came out and was like WOOOOO lol

coollmaker
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

IU you deserve to be humiliated

brendali
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 5:17 pm

Actually I liked her from dream high! but after all this I just can't stand her, because she is no able to give an appropriate apologize, as she know she were be asked to answer that, she should have prepared the appropriate words. She messed up everything, eunhyuk even was going to be sent to the army because of her and come on we are no stupid to believe that she upload the photo by accident, as we can't believe in her apologize