Movies

IU addresses plastic surgery rumors, reveals her childhood photos

December 14, 2011 @ 3:34 pm
by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 8
  • 151424
  • 6

On December 13th's episode of 'Win Win', IU was asked straight out if she ever had plastic surgery. Cleverly, IU replied, "If I compare how I looked before my debut to now, I would think that I had surgery too." The MCs then rallied to her defence, saying it was probably because "You debuted at an age when you were still growing." Afterwards, IU revealed her childhood pictures, proving that she was a natural beauty even at a young age. "When I was young, I use to hear that I was pretty a lot," she said. "Then at some point, I gained weight and debuted when I was the least prettiest." Netizens agreed with the MCs, as they said, "She grew up well", "You can tell it's IU straight from those pictures", and "What plastic surgery? What did she change?" Source + Image: Naver and TVDaily

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 8 comments

Sort by:

total votes

jinshie01
· Posted November 12, 2013 @ 12:13 am

Honestly speaking in South Korea 90% of the population have the plastic or cosmetic surgery than any other county. So if there's news life this going around again. Ummm... I'm going to be like 0_o

Everybody's did have surgery. Park Bom for an example. We all know she had plastic surgery. Hopefully she doesn't denies it.

total votes

Celestine
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

She was soooo fucking cute!!!!

total votes

kentv
· Posted September 24, 2013 @ 8:04 pm

Man was IU a cute baby.  I guess I shouldn't be surprise considering how cute she is as an adult.  She looks almost exactly the same now as she did then, just bigger.  She makes me think of Taeyeon who has also kept her baby face to a similar extent.  IU and Taeyeon are going to age really well with faces like they have.  They'll be in their 50's and folks will think they are still in their 30's who don't know their actual age.

total votes

ChangMin_Honey
· Posted September 13, 2013 @ 9:07 am

She was the cutest baby I have ever seen. Just adorable.

total votes

hazardarff
· Posted September 8, 2013 @ 1:44 am

Kyeoptaa!!!!! she has natural beauty!! (exo giveaway)

total votes

lesliemaetown
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 9:20 pm

I love IU, She's a natural beauty!

total votes

bapyessir
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 4:34 pm

She looks the same!!! Wow but she was so cute as a baby~~

total votes