Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

'Female 2PM' girl group APRIL KISS prepares for debut next month

August 23, 2011 @ 1:30 am
by
  • 2
  • 3
  • 22
  • 48700
  • 20

A new girl group is gearing up to make their debut next month, and they've revealed that they're going with a '2PM' twist. Averaging a height of 173 cm, this six-member girl group is called APRIL KISS and they claim to boast a performance style as impressive as 2PM's. Their agency, Andy Bros, commented, "All of the members have refreshing looks and tall, lean bodies. They can not only pull off impressive  performances, but are also highly talented in the areas of dancing, singing, and rapping. Their average height records at 173 cm, so all six members have beautiful long legs that will surely bring joy to those watching them." They continued, "They all promoted in different areas before coming together under the mutual dream of becoming singers. They've undergone severe training ranging from three to five years. Although they're a female girl group, they're capable of a performance style like 2PM's." The group is comprised of members Soomin, Kuji, Haejeun, Sara, Julie, and Shiho. Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates! === There is a teaser of this new group but this was actually released way back in April 2010 and does not necessary reflect what they are going to debut with. More than a year has since gone by and they should have improved substantially since. Source + Photos: OSEN via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 22 comments

Sort by:

RaRitsujun
· Posted October 6, 2014 @ 4:13 am

Nuguseyo?

aegy00
· Posted October 2, 2014 @ 11:35 am

I remember them! I supported them so much, but 3 years later they are no where to be found. They never even released a music video.

But their song "Hello Bus" is still my jam.

blu3berry
· Posted September 29, 2014 @ 1:31 am

this is why you dont use a sunbae's title to introduce yourselves. "All of the members have refreshing looks and tall, lean bodies"... funny how thats the first thing they mention about the group LOLL i wouldve thought that the "great singing abilities" part should have been said first..

MajorBlackjack
· Posted September 29, 2014 @ 7:09 pm
This was three years ago...
blu3berry
· Posted October 4, 2014 @ 6:26 pm
@MajorBlackjack and your point being..?

tengsteerbingu
· Posted September 28, 2014 @ 4:54 pm

They're so popular now. Proud to be their fan since the beginning ^_~

fhana
· Posted September 27, 2014 @ 11:54 pm

Looking forward abt their "performance-style-like 2PM's"

musiclovver1996
· Posted September 25, 2014 @ 3:12 pm

Could be

magic
· Posted September 24, 2014 @ 7:02 pm

I wonder where they are now...

poked
· Posted September 24, 2014 @ 3:33 pm

Hope I can hear about this group again

ygbeats
· Posted September 24, 2014 @ 3:27 pm

I wonder where they are now

eager_beaver
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 5:54 pm

Yeah, I bet they have disbanded. There's very little about them on Youtube (only a few hits) and their music is from 2011. The company "Andy Bros" is one I have never heard of and I couldn't find anything by that name on-line. Maybe it went belly up. Curiously, the Wikipedia page for "April Kiss" still exists, but when it comes to Korean groups, Wikipedia is often not up to date, especially when a new rookie group disbands quietly.

I've collected names of new K-pop girl groups since late 2010, and during the year 2011 I added 28 new girl groups on it. (That's more than one new group every two weeks!) April Kiss was one of them. Most groups of those 28 never really amounted to much, but the main ones that have done something are probably A-Pink, F-ve Dolls (or 5Dolls), Dal Shabet and Rania. Chocolat has also done something. I guess now I can cross April Kiss of that list.

han_eun_won
· Posted December 1, 2013 @ 4:13 am
i think they didn't disband yet. Soomin went to the Philippines last September for Kpop Republic, along with Krispy Krunch, Dal Shabet, EXO, and SHINee. She introduced herself as Soomin of April Kiss so I assume they didn't disband yet.

taecsmybaby
· Posted July 30, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

Lmfao.....its 2013 right now and there's no sign of them. I guess that's what happens when you compare yourselves to people who can't be compared with.

Annoying wannabes -.-

Oh really?! Then I look forward to their debut

ClassicGummyBear
· Posted July 22, 2013 @ 2:18 pm
Check the date of the article.....2011

propanda
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

Female 2PM.. performance like 2PM.. does that mean that they are going to do acrobatic dance? That'd be really intresting! They look nice and stylish in cover photo too, I guess I have to check them out when they debut.

ClassicGummyBear