Workout recommendations?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jisungstoes, Sep 16, 2019.

1. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Leader

Currency:
    penisland employee
    so i asked for workout recommendations in the fashion section but no one replied :oops:
    does anyone have any good workout recommendations? i wanna slim my legs and waist. anything is appreciated <3
    ;)

2. junmyeonsnoodle

junmyeonsnoodle Public Figure

Currency:
  3. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    I like Kyla Itens Bikini Body program

suprememadisyn and jisungstoes like this.
  4. jxckie

jxckie begginforthread

Currency:
    Cunt
    Good diet, sit ups, squats

suprememadisyn likes this.
  5. Gigi.Gambino

Gigi.Gambino ♛─The King─♛

Currency:
    Unless you have genetics on your side, the key to what you're talking about rests 90% in diet. I used to live in the gym, lifting almost every single day, did 500 sit ups a day- DO NOT DO SIT UPS, because you won't remove fat and will end up building ab muscles under the visceral fat. That will make you look wider than you really are.

Once I found a trainer who knew what he was doing, he told me to stop doing cardio and cut lifting days to no more than 3x per week. He handed me a jump rope, a box and made me run sprints for 10 minutes each day. I've had visible abs for years now.

You have to find what's right for you obviously but this guy's female clients, despite their different body types are ALL fit and happy now, where they used to be in tears because nothing worked.

suprememadisyn and jisungstoes like this.
  6. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Leader

Currency:
    penisland employee
    any diet recommendation?? i've been doing kind of an intermittent fasting kinda thing for almost a year and lost 42 pounds but like im still farrrrrrrr from my goal. but like with my "diet" i dont really eat healthily but i dont eat after a certain time. im still losing weights but i wanna have an actual diet to use

suprememadisyn and Gigi.Gambino like this.
  7. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    CONGRATS! That's really amazing- I know people have had a lot of success doing IF, it's very safe and the results are undeniable. You must be very proud. :)

Each person is different in terms of what they can tolerate and what they want to eat. I have found personally that Paleo works really well, where other "diet" plans made me feel deprived, cranky and REALLY likely to cheat because I was starving. I follow simple rules like this-

Can I find this food in the air? Chicken
    Can I find this food in the sea? Fish
    Can I find this food running on the ground? Beef

Can I pick it from a tree? Fruit
    Can I dig it up from the ground? Sweet potato
    Can I plant it and then eat it? Vegetables

Did my ancestors eat it a million years ago? Candy... shit, can't eat that. :teeheek:

Dairy is a slippery slope, some people eat that- I try as best as I can to avoid it because it makes you retain water, which makes you appear more out of shape than you are. Same goes for wheat and grains, which are NOT considered to be Paleo.

If I could help you with ONE thing, it's this. Sugar is your mortal enemy. In as much as you possibly can, eliminate that. You will never have the lean, beautiful body you were born to have if you consume sugar. Even with fruit, I only have it after a workout.

99% of us have to work hard for our best body but you can have it. Good luck with your progress! :loverr3:

8. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Leader

Currency:
    penisland employee
    ahh thank you! sugar is going to be hard because i'm in high school and the food is inedible. there's also bacteria in the water used to make the food but thats another story. i always have to just buy stuff from the vending machine to keep me full till i can get home. should i just not eat during school?

9. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    The fittest people on the planet all do one thing- THEY EAT!

The guy who trains me eats every 3 hours or so and a LOT because he's got so much lean muscle mass. That's like your reward- the fitter you are, the more you get to eat. :)

Hmmmm... you are in a tough spot here. Vending machines are processed food, which is not good for you. But I do get that you can't really make natural meals because you're still in school. Let's try to figure this out at least a little bit, so you feel you're making progress.

Is there any way you could take something to school from home? Like if you at least had a piece of fruit or a low-sugar smoothie or something like that? I hate to have you NOT eat obviously, but you can't go hungry.

10. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Leader

Currency:
    penisland employee
    i can't really bring anything from home :( im in a tough situation. im also allergic to most fruits

11. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    Don't worry, there is a way to figure this out, I promise. Try not to stress- stress raises cortisol and that interferes with fat loss.

You have to eat- you can't be in school a full day without food. If you could pick the foods out the vending machine that contain the LEAST amount of sugar, that will help. I'm not sure what's in there but when I was in school, there was like... candy (avoid) and sunflower seeds- that's what I would buy because there was no sugar in it.

If there are nuts or seeds, that could work great. :)

12. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Leader

Currency:
    penisland employee
    i think the healthiest things in there are fruit snacks and doritos lol

13. Gigi.Gambino

Currency:
    LOL, what an evil little vending machine. :teeheek:

Avoid the fruit snax at all costs, that's pure sugar. Doritos are at least corn based and not wheat. Hopefully you aren't vegetarian or vegan, so you can counteract this with protein. Eating cleanly on weekends will help too.

14. jisungstoes

jisungstoes Leader

Currency:
    penisland employee
    im not vegetarian or vegan haha. not yet at least. but thank you so much for your help! next time i get money, im gonna go to the grocery store and pick up some lettuce, sweet potatoes, and beans.

15. alexgrin

alexgrin Trainee

Currency:
    I like running in the morning. Plus I bought a teeter inversion table to improve my workout. Very useful stuff, I found reviews here https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-teeter-inversion-tables/. It also helps me to elongate my back and spine and to relieve the pressure points on the back and discs.

#15 alexgrin, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted