work experience is more important than education

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lTZY, Jun 9, 2019.

1. lTZY

lTZY Super Rookie

Currency:
    work experience is more important than education

2. purnhub

purnhub Public Figure

Currency:
    purn star
    That's bullshit.. The potential of those educated ones is greater than experience.

rebelheart and shy_shy_shy like this.
  3. Poetry

Poetry Rookie

Currency:
    Tea drinker
    I find that people with only work experience are more likely to have a difficult time understanding ethics. Just based on my post-education work experience.

4. Unicorn_Pee

Unicorn_Pee Rookie

Currency:
    Depends on what field folks are trying to get into. Education is important if you’re studying for a field that’s in demand, such as healthcare or engineering. You get trained on the job for healthcare and engineering majors usually get internships/co-ops before graduation for experience.

If you’re trying to do something like business, administration, arts/design, then there’s more emphasis on work experience. Still important to have a degree but the degree needs to be relevant. None of that BA/BS in underwater basket weaving.

begginforthread, Haolat and kujaku like this.
  5. wydeast

wydeast Newbie

Currency:
    It seems to me that the knowledge that was obtained during education is no less important than the skills that were created at work. I like to write on various topics, but most of all I am interested in economics, politics and the social sphere. In general, I think that the format of an essay is a very good way to learn how to express your thoughts competently and structured. By the way, a very important aspect when writing an essay, especially in college and university, is the degree of uniqueness, so it is very important to always check your text for plagiarism. If you need help writing an essay or you need essay plagiarism checker, you can refer to top essay writing service The guys quality and very beautifully help you with the task.

#5 wydeast, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  6. joshuametcalfe

Currency:
    Also depends on the kind of education you're getting. In my case I see no use of many sleepless nights spent to do my homework for me and it's quite common situation. I'd say you should choose field of study with the visible practical appliance for your future career and then when work experience comes you'll reach success. Ideally ducation and work experience are to work in pair.

7. shybn

shybn Rookie

Currency:
    a shy being (shybn)
    Sometimes, yeah.

Draft saved Draft deleted