Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Why Winner's stylists need to be fired

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by southclubstan, Sep 13, 2017.

1. southclubstan

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Idk about anything else but people are hating on Jinwoo.And people are actually hating on Jinwoo without any offcial message from YG
    Seunghoon and Jinwoo don't use their own cloths at all and I am pretty sure it is the stylists fault.It was the stupid stylist fault too when Seunghoon had cornrows

#1 southclubstan, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Blabluegree likes this.
  2. purnhub

purnhub Artist

lol came from Chaegasus who kept insulting Taehyun for being half deaf and was saying that Mino's Fear should give all the credit to Taeyang.. :D

P.S. She blocked me on twitter.. :D crazy dumbass ikonic.

lizvip, Jen_Chae_Li_Soo and yoonbread like this.
  3. mam25

mam25 Entertainer

Oh goddamn. I love Winner. I don't wanna unstan them too.

southclubstan likes this.
  4. RoAnon9935

RoAnon9935 Artist

Pretty certian people will always find a way to get pissed off about something.

That aside I can't hold it back anymore. YG does have a bit of black people (sorry I don't like using Africans because not everyone of them identifies their roots as such) where do you think they quite possibly learned it from? Heck if they really had an issue with being "colorists" do you think they'd hear it from within the company first. People forget that people of color DO work in the entertainment industry in Korea. Does not make it right by any means but must we really attack everyone first rather then try to be civil.

5. southclubstan

Chaegasus and SeungyoonIC are the most problematic pages.I am surprised how they are not in prison yet.

6. purnhub

purnhub Artist

you knew but then you shared her post here.. sounds intriguing! :D

7. southclubstan

I only posted the tweet which was sent by my friend.Idc about her.The only thing that annoys me is that Jinwoo is getting all the hate

#7 southclubstan, Sep 13, 2017
  8. purnhub

purnhub Artist

you posted, so you agreed on her! its a simple logic! anyways, i dont care anymore..okay go on! :D #shady

lizvip and aestheticqweens like this.
  9. yoonbread

yoonbread Artist

YES A WINNER NEGATIVE THREAD! I was getting bored.

........Anyway........

YG's stylists have been problematic for a while now. I think the problem with the confederate flag is most people don't understand what that flag means. Even here in the US, people aren't sure what the flag represents. Some people say it's southern pride, some say it's a heritage flag...while others relate it to slavery. For example, Kanye wore a jacket with the flag on it and got dragged to hell and back. Kanye said he did it on purpose to bring attention to the ongoing racial talks in the country. It's a nice spin...then months later, we see Zico wearing the same jacket completely oblivious to what it means.

Personally, I think the confederate flag should be burned on sight... it should be held to the same type of scrutiny as the Japanese imperial flag. Then, it's best to educate people and not drag...

I remember when Seunghoon did his hair in dreads... Inner Circle messaged him on his private account and told him that dreads were inappropriate and this is why... he took them out the next day (abit after his performance which was unfortunate).

Also that twitter account is such a mess... shit...

#9 yoonbread, Sep 13, 2017
    mwtch, SanskariLady, Mai_Turn and 2 others like this.
  10. southclubstan

Wait...I never made this thread to hate WINNER.I am just annoyed by the fact that people are dragging Jinwoo for it.

SanskariLady likes this.
  11. becci

becci Star

Don't choose clothing with political symbols if you don't know what they mean geez.

Yeah, I feel sorry for him, the stylist definitely needs to be fired.

SanskariLady and southclubstan like this.
  12. Lilac_Ace

Lilac_Ace Artist

Lol. Did it just backfired on you?

13. purnhub

purnhub Artist

This is offtopic but I think the brand of Jinwoo's wearing is Yeezus (Kanye's clothing line) since Yeezus has a collection with that certain flag in it..

Anyway, I really dont care about this kind of stuff because not everyone are obliged to study each countries' history unless you are like Kanye just to create attention.

lizvip likes this.
  14. yoonbread

yoonbread Artist

I never said you did... lol

15. yoonbread

yoonbread Artist

GIRL... I love BB. If you can continue to stan BB after so many years of scandals and inappropriate cultural appropriation by many of the members... DON'T even start with this.

16. becci

becci Star

Honestly can I just say, I love the way you're handling this and I have mad respect for you because of it. A lot of times when their bias has a controversy fans throw all their morals over board and act like whatever fucked up thing happened was totally okay, instead you're bringing attention to it so yg realises that there is a problem which I think is definitely good. In this case it wasn't his fault but the stylists fault, I'm glad you recognize that instead of seeing every kind of criticism towards the stylists and the company as an attack on your bias.

chiblet28 and southclubstan like this.
  17. southclubstan

Thank you.... Wow that was very nice of you

chiblet28 and becci like this.
  18. lizvip

lizvip Entertainer

Stylist need to be called out for sure, and make her understad that is is ad bad as the rising sun flag. Howevr knowing Jinwoo he have NO IDEA about what this mean, and just waer whatever the stylit give him, lol he had no fishion sense since forever and he does not even know history. Is kidn of sad that he will learn this way.

yoonbread likes this.
  19. yoonbread

yoonbread Artist

I was talking about that twitter user... Maybe I should clarify. Let me edit.

20. nicolas23

nicolas23 Super Rookie

I don't see why the stylist should get fired
    Do you know the history of every country in the world?
    If yes then criticise him or her if not just shut up

lizvip likes this.