why red velvet don't get the same hate as twice..

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Indhys, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Selynn

Selynn Trainee

Currency:
    Red velvet does not make the bubblegum pop type. The Bubblegum pop genre sounds very childish to me as well. The ear needs to get used to the childish way of speaking. Red Velvet has the closest this type Rookie but they mostly sing mature way. Red song is Electro pop and experimental style. Dumb Dumb is a quirky, creepy, crazy concept. Charlie's chocolate factory concept. Not the Lolita concept. Also, they sing normally, they don't make a sweet girl voice in the songs. RV; sing Rnb style.

#61 Selynn, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. looneyjoons

looneyjoons Celebrity

Currency:
    why would you want that tho lmfao

either way if people hate twice´s music they got no taste, and same w red velvet

red velvet has a different sound than twice even in brighter concepts.
    and twice has cute concepts but also bright ones. dtna wa not cute but it was bright

3. Xoxo00

Xoxo00 Trainee

Currency:
    And the difference is???? Twice songs are different then the bubblegum pop. It’s various Genres mixed together. The only difference is that twice actually has a Girl next door concept which RV doesn’t have. And childish way of speaking??? I’m not gonna trash any one but if you’re bringing up the supposed “childish way” the members speak, then you have no say since Joy and Yeri have the same high picthed voices like the twice members.

the reason why I’ve brought up the Lolita concept is because SM gave them a weird concept. Letting them wear childlike clothes, writing childlike lyrics, and giving the music videos a childlike concept . Reveluvs have no say in what Concept twice follows.

Serendipity2000 likes this.
  4. Selynn

Selynn Trainee

Currency:
    Whatever you say, Red Velvet doesn't sing children's songs. Red Velvet's only two songs are childish Power Up and Rookie. The company may have embellished the RV with other intentions, but Dumb Dumb is a difficult song. There are mature sounds like Seulgi and Wendy. Joy's voice is deeper than you think. İn the Bad Boy song Yeri singing very deep tone. RV songs mature. It's just that Joy and Yeri's rap sounds like a cute girl sometimes. Red Velvet's rap isn't good, but it fits into their songs and concepts. RV doesn't sing like a sweet girl style in their songs. I think the sweet girl style is childish to most people. I love listening to Twice songs. Only most people don't like the sound of groups that sound like this sweet girl. Because It sounds childish sometimes.

Gabriella.Gotti likes this.
  5. Xoxo00

Xoxo00 Trainee

Currency:
    Ohh really??? If I was you I should re-check their Red releases and think twice about what you’ve commented

Serendipity2000 likes this.