Why don't U.S do something about china terrorism ?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by sakurakou, Aug 14, 2019.

1. sakurakou

sakurakou Super Rookie

I am irritated by their violution of human rights and terrorism toward minorities and oppression they becaming tranny .. U.S need to leave middle east abd head east toward china and north korea ..

U.S are wasting time in desert while the true threat is in east asia ..

U.S are cowards they like to bully weak countries but ok take it up the butt with smile when it powerful nations .

Hypocrites

Hyoeulgi likes this.
  2. Joshy0714

Joshy0714 Public Figure

YGE Stan ツ
    Something like what?
    Sure I believe our officials should say something, but what else?

bigbangteamb, SUNSHINE and NBW like this.
  3. NBW

NBW Public Figure

Kpop addict (needs help)
    You really want tension between the 2 biggest economical forces in the world? Smart

4. harambeisalive

Hong Kong and have China don't have enough oil lol.

SUNSHINE and ana_h like this.
  5. NBW

NBW Public Figure

Kpop addict (needs help)
    Omg you sound so inoccent. They are cowards? They just don't wanna start WW3 over some protesters. They are acting the right way. Calm and not trying something stupid

6. sakurakou

sakurakou Super Rookie

Obviously U.S have no problem invading iraq and afganistan and sending troups and military weapons to isis to disbalize middle eastren nations but when it come to true terrorist dictatoric nations and goverments they do nothing .

I just wanna tell you once china finish with their internal conflicts they gonna head out and then it would be too late to deal with them .

Remeber when hitler wanted to unite germany he did not finish their and went on to invade other nations .

7. Znewie71

Znewie71 Idol

America has it's own problems, 2 mass shooting back to back, Americans want that dealt with first before dealing with another country's problems.

8. Notcreative

Notcreative Trainee

USA only acts as the policeman of the world when its profitable for them. They bring "freedom" to the poor countries of the Middle East by bombing them to take their oil and to make profit.

9. icyruios

icyruios Super Rookie

U.S is already busy fighting the trade war and 5G war with China and focusing on winning. They couldn't give 2 shits about China's dispute with HK

10. NBW

NBW Public Figure

Kpop addict (needs help)
    You seriously comparing this to Hitler? This was a law that Hong Kong asked for, not China and protesters are against it. It's not like China was trying to get control over Hong Kong but citizens brought tension to the situation
    And real terrorism? The countless lifes lost in the middle east due to terrorist bombings... it's so fucking disrespectul to say such thing. I can't even believe you had the guts to say that smh

finana likes this.
  11. Joshy0714

Joshy0714 Public Figure

YGE Stan ツ
    The only thing the U.S. could do is threaten the PRC with sanctions . Any military intervention might be the beginning of the end of the world.
    No this is no joke, think fireworks during a festival, but instead they're nukes.
    :quietr:

12. sakurakou

sakurakou Super Rookie

Yeah I believe that terrorists are the one behind libya and syria situations .. the protests in first was against corruption and for better living conditiond for the citizens .. now you tell me how is civilans who were doing peaceful protests turn into weaponized organizations trying to go after the rule of country .. the murder of gaddagi would have been bashar fate if russia did not come in to help against the terrorists U.S give hand too in syria and gice them weapons .. when isis first expanded into syria the first to recognize them as state were U.S and till this day I still remeber obama speech on him recognizing islamic state in syria and iraq as their new borsers they even had map for it as if they were waiting for the moment ... U.S clearly had their own agenda in middle east that why they never do anything against real trouble nations but go for weak ones

ana_h likes this.
  13. Parthjae

Parthjae Trainee

US can't do anything to China, India.. These two are the hottest economic treasure countries right now.. Any ban in trade will affect the economy...
    China already banned a lot of US tech trade.. But the only thing US banned from China is Huawei..
    Next is India. The current situation can be turned upside down by India but it won't happen coz Indian's import from China is lesser than what India exports to China.. India exports gold n gems to China n imports techs and chemicals..
    ALSO the WTO policy doesn't allow India to ban Chinese trade..
    If at all India bans Chinese products though China may suffer a loss, they threaten India by supporting Pakistan, later it may lead to war..coz chinese military is bigger than India..
    So India is unable to take a stand..

14. chuusaintyves

chuusaintyves Celebrity

Jennie's Slave
    1. trump is an ass
    2. messing with china is basically fucking your self economically

15. Tuturuu

Tuturuu Public Figure

Are you guys sure this is a question for the k-pop section?

SUNSHINE and NemuriNezumi like this.
  16. Joshy0714

Joshy0714 Public Figure

YGE Stan ツ
    The reality is China's a powerhouse.
    If they decided to bust through the borders of HK with tanks and Troops, the U.S. is not going to take military action.

And everybody knows it.
    And so I'd admit we are cowards.
    You win OP, happy???

SUNSHINE likes this.
  17. didi2802

didi2802 Celebrity

Well, AKP's K-pop forum turned into the political forum today.

SUNSHINE likes this.
  18. Parthjae

Parthjae Trainee

Also countries are silent on this matter coz ww3 can break out..
    Jammu Kashmir a state in India is having the same problem like Hong Kong, but the only difference is India is a democracy and China is communist.. Both are powerful n both have nuclear weapons.. So US is just watching n will wait till war naturally occurs... Also countries will be forced to take a stand.. Like how sk, Japan, southeast Asian countries need to take a side.. Also India has a national security threat from China.. So they are staying silent in this matter...
    Countries staying silent for now is the best thing everyone can do.. Coz once opposition starts, war will occur..

Oh_My_Jihyo and NemuriNezumi like this.
  19. NBW

NBW Public Figure

Kpop addict (needs help)
    and when did I say anything that supported their campaign in the middle east? I just said it's disrespectful the way you put it. It's not like that's nothing... "real terrorism" you said. China hasn't even done a thing. All they did was advance their troops to the border in case of a rebelious act by citizens. Same was done by Russia with Ukraine. You know why the US is not involved? cause they prefer that the world still stands by the end of the argument. They did not advance when it was Russia and Ukraine and will not do it know, not cause they are cowards, but because it's the wisest decision to take
    Now you can argue all day and call the US this and that, I don't give a shit, I'm not even from there, but they are doing what it's best. They offered to get some ships into Hong Kong, but China didn't agree upon it. So they didn't make the situation worse by just ignoring the order

You would make a terrible politician my friend, at least in times of tension/war

20. Limca

Limca Celebrity

weird clown
    cuz China would bite back with twice the force :)

Joshy0714 likes this.