Why Does Everyone Hate BTS?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by emanresu, May 22, 2017.

1. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
  2. Xadne

Xadne Idol

Currency:
    I don't like the fandom and I don't see where their appeal is coming from honestly, I like some of the songs
    but mostly the instrumental in there. I don't hate them though, I just don't see the hype

3. kashchanocchi

kashchanocchi Married to @jesusagrees

Currency:
    aight lol this is going nowhere
    yeah it's people's own problem that they get offended over comments, just as much as you don't see a problem with other comments

I see what you're coming from but I can also understand why people get annoyed

again, nice that you don't care, that's great, congrats lol enjoy -- if people had that kinda mindset then obvi this wouldn't be an issue but I personally can see what makes people annoyed at loud stans

4. Delicz

Delicz Newbie

Currency:
    SUP
    hmmm I think people "hate" the fandom (peace;)) not the BTS....

5. Yabie

Yabie Star

Currency:
    yah.
    if people would ignore trolls and stupid people and wouldnt reply to them , there would be less dramas and people wouldnt troll as much cuz they wouldnt find it as much as enjoyable cuz they wouldnt be getting that attention that they need.
    you should follow my example and start not caring :p

kashchanocchi likes this.
  6. kashchanocchi

kashchanocchi Married to @jesusagrees

Currency:
    the gif is from this performance:
    anticipate that beat drop :eyebrowsr:

Sayuuu_29 likes this.
  7. Snsdexorevelnct

Currency:
    There are some younger fans in our fandom (I'm quite young too, 17 lol) but the ARMY you'll find here are not immature or anything (including me lol)

8. chanyeolisbae867

chanyeolisbae867 Celebrity

Currency:
    BTS are quite well-loved by the world. The fandom is probably the one that's causing people to hate on BTS.

9. SowonderfulBlue

SowonderfulBlue Super Rookie

Currency:
    BTS is hardly hated as a group. It's their fans/fandom, ARMYs that everyone hates. While others before me have already said this, though they are not the same thing, fans/fandom do represent the groups they support. BTS are very likable, it's just crazy that the general majority of the fandom is somehow nearly the opposite of the boys they support. Definitely goes to show how important it is the image you're giving the general public in how you act as a fan of any group. Not all ARMYs are horrible, but enough can outweigh the ones that spread positive things.

10. EXODADDIES

EXODADDIES Idol

Currency:
    EXO's personal d*ck sucker
    It is because of Army's. I don't think a lot of people hate on BTS as a group, just their fans. I think it is the other way around. Some Army's hating on other groups and comparing their favs to others.....

gdhimu likes this.
  11. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Well well... I stand corrected!

Apparently you all don't hate BTS! You hate some group called ARMY!

Huh, now this whole endeavor seems in vain. I got the damn object of hatred wrong.

Oh well...

kKaliko, Driverscissors and gdhimu like this.
  12. Wolfram

Wolfram Trainee

Currency:
    2 reasons

1st - people are salty bc they're doing so well. honestly i've never seen people trying to discredit a group's achievements as much as they do bts's. seems like someone's threatened. :rolleyes:
    calling their billboard nomination/billboard in general (WIN!!) irrelevant, then proceeding to gang up to vote for jb at the bbmas just so bts wouldn't win? calling their daesangs charity and even making petitions to take it away? chill mayhaps

2nd - the fandom, which i somewhat get bc armys really are everywhere and they're very vocal about it, but mostly i find it pretty stupid bc every group that's this big has annoying fans but armys get flack for absolutely everything and nothing. i mean they literally get hate for hyping up their faves? we see plenty other fandoms call their groups kings/queens and gassing up their faves to no end and there's no issue (as there shouldn't be let ppl love/be proud of their faves damn) but the second an army says that everyone has an issue.
    basically it's similar to how it's a trend to hate twice except we're talking fandoms.
    and also it's seems some people don't like the fact that a lot of armys literally don't care about other groups other than bts, it's like they're offended by how much they love/how loyal they are to bts (can't blame them tho those boys keep them well fed) idk i find it mostly funny tbh

also in general when groups get this big (and bts is massive now) there's always going to be hate and ppl saying they're over-hyped they're not for everyone nothing you can do about that.

13. rglover641

rglover641 Public Figure

Currency:
    As an ARMY, I completely understand that there are immature people part of the fandom, but it is not true that the immature ones are the most vocal part of the fandom. I have seen immature comments but they are no where near as HUGE as people say they are. I feel like people clump the few incidents of any bad part of a fandom and overblow it. Plus there are tons of people who act like fake ARMY just to cause hate and stir up trouble. I truly think, and you guys can think just cause I'm part of ARMY I'm saying this, but the hate for ARMY is truly overblown. A HUGE amount of us are very welcoming to other people, even go to BTS videos and look at the comments or anything else. We stay in our own lane and focus on our favs. I bet people can't even count 30 DIFFERENT legit ARMY accounts that have caused such hate compared to the thousands of other fans. The hatred is honestly unwarranted in my opinion. Plus like someone said in a post previous, you are not going to hear the quiet ARMY members who are rooting for BTS in the background. It's the people who want to spread hate who take every opportunity to cause it. They aren't true members of the fandom.

Over-hyped.....I really never understood this reasoning. Please explain it to me. We shouldn't be allowed to hype up our favs???? If they are our favorite band in the world, shouldn't we give them as much love as we want??

And I also agree with the comments about BTS on other videos. I don't agree with that....but at the same time....other fandoms do that too....and they don't get as much flack as ARMY does.

The hatred on ARMY is overblown.....

Another generalization...Honestly, and please don't take this the wrong way, if you are truly not part of the fandom and follow BTS and what ARMY does on a DAILY/WEEKLY basis, I feel people have no right to generalize like that. You can't say the MAJORITY of the fandom is like that. I have met tons of ARMY, whether at their concerts, twitter, youtube...and I have yet to find one personally who spews hate at other groups. I have read things, yes of immature ARMY, but no where near the hundreds people keep exaggerating about. Overblown..overblown...People take the random incidents that happen from immature ARMY and put it on a huge screen. I truly want someone to make a spreadsheet of ALL fandoms and all the bad things each one as done to show that it's only a small minority of immaturity in every fandom that causes this. I don't have time to be hating on other groups...I need to support my favs :D

#53 rglover641, May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  14. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

Currency:
    I dont like bts/army. I am not gonna state my reasons here coz you know people are gonna be triggered:rolleyes::rolleyes:

and as many armys think they get hate just coz they are successful is not true. I am nether jealous nor salty. I lowkey stanned them when they were nugus:oops: there is much more to it

15. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    But I really want to know your legitimate reasons.

You should state them. Be brave!!! :)

16. rglover641

rglover641 Public Figure

Currency:
    I want to know to. I'm not going to be triggered. If you don't like BTS music that is completely fine. Everyone has their own opinion. I just really want someone to explain to me why they hate ARMY and give me legit reasoning behind it. Like what happened.

17. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

Currency:
    one of the reasons.
    this is their fandom right now
    [​IMG]

other reasons I am not gonna tell. people are already triggered here. I dont want to argue now

yerewenseuljoy and kashchanocchi like this.
  18. chirel

chirel Super Rookie

Currency:
    People just hate the fandom so they ignore the wonderful music BTS makes. Despite being an ARMY I can understand why some fandoms might hate SOME armys however many from those fandoms generalize all armys as immature morons and that isn't the case. Not all armys post about bts on unrelated bts content and not all armys are disrespectful of other groups. However, I guess it's easier for them to justify their hate by labeling the entire fandom as toxic.

19. Sylvfia

Sylvfia Rookie

Currency:
    I would like to know, some of us can actually stay respectful.

rglover641 likes this.
  20. rglover641

rglover641 Public Figure

Currency:
    No one is trying to argue. I really truly want to understand why. I honestly have been asking people this where the hate is coming from and it's all generalizations. Immature ARMY....like are people just jumping on the hate bandwagon?? Everyone knows there are immature people of every fandom. I just want to understand why people want to generalize the whole fandom as immature or say it's the vocal majority who are immature. Like how many incidents or immature ARMY, well technically they aren't ARMY...they are idiots.., have you come across who acted like that? Is it a couple handful? A hundred??? Like I want to really know. What are the incidents? How many were there?

Driverscissors likes this.