Why Does Everyone Hate BTS?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by emanresu, May 22, 2017.

1. EvilAppa

EvilAppa Rookie

Currency:
    it's funny huh? I crack myself up!
    [​IMG]

2. Yabie

Yabie Star

Currency:
    no offense.
    who on earth read youtube comments?
    i legit read them on BTS mv's cuz im curious since they are my bias group. i have absolutely no need to read comments on other groups videos or some random ass videos unless its cooking lol
    you guys are taking the youtube comments so seriously
    its just comments by random people online
    if you get offended by that, how the hell do you cope with people irl that talk shit behind your back?

3. yooonoon

yooonoon Newbie

Currency:
    I dislike their fandom and how their music style went from hiphop to pop.. sorry but I feel that if a style or concept fits you then you shouldn't change it..

4. xSeulgi

xSeulgi Super Rookie

Currency:
    I don't hate them, but I don't find them interesting or unique. But the fandom is the biggest reason, it's a mess (People will try to defend it by saying "it's only some bad apples, there's immature fans in all fandoms " but then they shouldn't be the most vocal part of your fandom.) Another reason is I simply don't like their music, I love hiphop but the BTS rappers aren't that good (in my opinion, I'll keep doing this so people don't get all butthurt and sassy for no reason.) so I don't enjoy their releases. I can find another group that makes better music (In my opinion) and has difficult choreography so I don't get the hype.

Also, why does it matter so much that they're from a small company? I don't get it. If a group has talent and good music it shouldn't make a difference.

5. Oh_Kill_Em

Oh_Kill_Em Icon

Currency:
    Basset hound cult leader
    LOL
    :teeheek:

Golden_Wishes, emanresu and EvilAppa like this.
  6. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

Currency:
    To the people that say it's because of the fandom. Every fandom has annoying and crazy fans not just BTS's Armies and hating on a group because of their fans isn't a good excuse. I'm an Army and I never drag another person's fav into an argument, I never insult another fandom or artist, I also try not to be rude to them. Please do not generalize Armies, I know you use the word "Some" and that means not all Armies but then why do you still use the reason "it's because of the fandom" to hate bts? :waterr:

7. Myrhia

Myrhia Idol

Currency:
    Necromancing
    Exactly what I meant by the "vocal" ones. :sketchyk:
    But honestly.........People in YT,TWitter and Tumblr in general are a bit cray cray.
    It's not just armys. There are still many armys like me who don't even comment in the Yt section, probably why you never notice us, we aint got time for that mess.:sketchyk:

Chifish, magzbp68, Lindy003 and 5 others like this.
  8. Abeamus

Abeamus Married to @Couponski

Currency:
    I mean if I find out confront them about it, finding something offensive online doesn't mean I can't handle myself, it depends on what you find offensive, some thing are just ridiculous to find offensive and besides I don't go about my day thinking about it from the moment I see it, it happened I move on from it and if I find it relevant again bring it up just like anything else.

gdhimu likes this.
  9. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:

It's a sort-of semi serious perhaps made in slight jest but yet totally true and honest question made with the utmost earnestness.

kKaliko and Haeryn like this.
  10. Haeryn

Haeryn Idol

Currency:
    Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering for a second.

emanresu likes this.
  11. kashchanocchi

kashchanocchi Married to @jesusagrees

Currency:
    ??? why shouldn't people read comments if they want to
    I read comments on lots of types of videos because I like to see audience feedback and the sense of community

you read comments on BTS's mv, which makes sense since they're your bias group. That also means that people can read comments for whatever videos they watch because it's not just a kpop thing, I could be reading comments on a gameplay stream or something and be interested in comments.

the point is that many people within the fandom (aka not all lol) are loud

12. Yabie

Yabie Star

Currency:
    i dont find armys problematic at all. they didnt harm any other groups, they dont do some kind of mass anti projects , they dont poison idols, they dont stalk like maniacs their biases.
    i think people forgot what really problematic is
    i also dont reclaim anything that armys did that ended up in korean news which could be bad considering that if they accused some group ends in news that damages other groups reputation
    what fans bicker about on twitter or forum, literally, nobody in korea gives 2 flying fucks about.

so i think you all need a reminder what are real problems and what really problematic is.
    being annoying or disrespectful on twitter doesn't equal being horrible, "cancerous"(i hate using that word but thats how they call us) and problematic.

If you really hate a fandom and a group beause of these reasons. i suggest you to get a reality check because that means you spend too much time on internet.
    (this kinda applies to every fandom and group not just bts an armys)

13. Sylvfia

Sylvfia Rookie

Currency:
    They are mostly hated because they are over-hyped by the fans which makes them really annoying.

For example, have you ever seen comments about bts that has nothing to do with a video on youtube?

14. Yabie

Yabie Star

Currency:
    lol never said you cant read it
    but dont expect smart comments from there. if you do its your fault for having high expectations.
    (idk how old you are so idk if that applies to you in first place)

15. Abeamus

Abeamus Married to @Couponski

Currency:
    Yeah I know one of my friends is an army and she's pretty chill, I like BTS myself also like Twice so I'm the complete crazy package to most people lol.

Myrhia likes this.
  16. kashchanocchi

kashchanocchi Married to @jesusagrees

Currency:
    lol sis. (or sir, idk)
    I get what you're trying to say about having low expectations-- it IS the internet after all. But my point is that you can't simply negate or write off the reactions towards the amount of drama that's caused by the problematic stans. Like, good for you that it doesn't bother you lol honestly that's great have fun

We can all agree that there are loud obnoxious stans, and that they're not representative of the fandom as a whole-- it's refusing to accept that the problem is there that makes the kpop community (besides you lol nice) all pressed

17. Belgian_ELF

Belgian_ELF Elite

Currency:
    professional Taeyong worshipper
    A lot of immature fans...
    With popularity comes hate
    So sad....

soshilovelife and yooonoon like this.
  18. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    Cause no one wants to see Behind The scenes, it spoils the illusion. :p

but On a serious note... I have no idea, i don't pay attention to such things.

VIPFFORLIFe101 and soshilovelife like this.
  19. Yabie

Yabie Star

Currency:
    no i dont consider that problematic. read my post above and you will see my opinion on what exactly problematic is
    i dont see a problem if i see exo_l on 21pilots music video saying how baekhyun loves that song. what exactly is a problem there?
    disrespect? like you said its internet so who really have any kind of respect there
    problematic? what exactly is a problem in that comment? that you are annoyed. well that is YOUR problem, that doesnt make a fandom problematic.
    same goes to any twitter drama about who are kings, legends who wore the best etc.

there are annoying fans everywhere. heck, there are annoying people everywhere.i dont like alot of armys either but seriously i would go mental if i cared about everything that people say

20. kpopenthusiast12

kpopenthusiast12 Celebrity

Currency:
    I don't think people necessarily hate on BTS because the hate is more towards armys. Plus, I wouldn't compare the hate that Twice gets on a daily to BTS.