Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

WHY DO YOU STAN A GROUP MEMBER? BECAUSE......

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onewbunny, Mar 18, 2018.

?

o you onlu like an idol member because is a apart of the group and not actually individually?

1. NO

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. SI

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Onewbunny

Onewbunny Artist

Some fans always complain that a member of a group deserve solo, or more lines. But the moment the member actually relese music, seems like they dont recive full support from their fandom, and end up failing.

Others claim that some artist should leave the company and actual relese music and they would support it, but when they actually do it, again dont do well and dont recive full support.

Others just blame the companies when an idol fail to top charts or sale.

sorry I messed up the question in the poll

Do you onlY like an idol member because is a apart of the group and not actually individually?

Or you are actually support any one with oir with out their group tag?

#1 Onewbunny, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    luvTWICE5H likes this.
  2. crowboy

crowboy Star

i follow some members because they are part of the group - i like them but only follow them because they're in the group i follow

although there are a lot of members whom i followed before i liked their group, and then i grew to like their group because of them

idk

L_catzzz, peach_tae and Onewbunny like this.
  3. lizvip

lizvip Star

It depends of the group. For BIGBANG I love the group nd I support all the members equally individually.
    Also if a member is leaving a group I like will depend of the circustances of their leaving, and how they act and talk about the group , to make me support them as individuals.

Key_the_VIP and Onewbunny like this.
  4. BeckywithDgdhat

BeckywithDgdhat Super Rookie

my biases are always people that are like me and that have a similar personality to me. basically my biases are on the same wavelength as me and I would be their best friends/potential gf XD

Onewbunny likes this.
  5. Spinereader

I'm guessing it's mostly because fans don't like the music or don't realise they released anything.

Onewbunny likes this.
  6. Onewbunny

Onewbunny Artist

So they dont actually follow them as individuals?

7. Key_the_VIP

Chair destroyer
    I love BIGBANG as a group and I absolutely adore all of them as individuals and completely support all of them.

SHINee is my second favorite group in terms of music, but the only one I really followed closely in terms of solo work throughout the years is Taemin. I haven't really made a connection with Onew or Minho yet, so I like them as part of SHINee but I don't know much about them as individuals and am less likely to know what's going on with them because I'm less driven to find out.

JeanaKJY and Onewbunny like this.
  8. Onewbunny

Onewbunny Artist

I basically know everything going on with all of SHINee, however I'm waiting for ONEW and KEY solo albums...they are both so talented!... I feel like Onew had sacrificed his own career to support the others, and for SHINee sake a lot (and will continue to do so, he love SHINee a lot). And even tho Key seems ver confident I think he some how could feel is not talented as the others (that why he did not told them about his collabs before). But still support and love all of them.

But I understand you.

Key_the_VIP likes this.
  9. Key_the_VIP

Chair destroyer
    I'm hoping to learn a lot more about Key by watching his show with BoA. And if that's true about Onew I feel bad for him, because Jonghyun sacrificed things he loved for the group as well (his radio show, being a composer) and it didn't go well for him. It must be hard, especially since he's the leader. He has a beautiful voice though! And isn't Minho an actor or something?

lizvip likes this.
  10. lizvip

lizvip Star

11. Onewbunny

Onewbunny Artist

You shoudl watch his reality show "KEY KNOWS HOW" on youtube, and his moments with his members. He is very talented, can sing/rap, dance, write, and even act. He have ebing praised ofr all, even for his looks lol.

I want more for onew, but I get that irght now he may be feeling gulty (Even if he does not have anything to feel gulty about, he is a human). And yes Minho is an actor, he have a lot of dramas and movies, as well he is the glue of the group, he even know his members schedule and is always there to support each and every one of them when they need him ( Key and Minho were not in good terms before even a year after debuting, and now Key call him hsi best friend....he is a sweet kid).

lizvip likes this.
  12. Key_the_VIP

Chair destroyer
    I did see Minho surprise Jonghyun on his last radio broadcast and when he surprised him during a solo concert. It was cute!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lizvip likes this.
  13. lizvip

lizvip Star

Watch it ( keys know how) u will love him

Key_the_VIP likes this.
  14. Key_the_VIP

Chair destroyer
    Already have the playlist open in YouTube! :omgr:

lizvip likes this.
  15. chiblet28

chiblet28 Artist

hunting for wabbits
    I could easily support all of the members in my bias group individually , it just makes it easier that they are all in the same group

16. WhippedForCookie

WhippedForCookie Entertainer

That depends on the group I stan. I mean if we are talking about EXO and BB I'm dedicated to these groups as a whole but also support members in their individual projects. Like Kris from EXO for example. The guy left the group in 2014 yet I still love him all the same, watched all his movies and support him the best I can.
    But for some groups like Got7, 2ne1, Twice or Blackpink I stan the group in general yet I seriously doubt I could support one of the members if he/she would left the band.

17. QThinker

QThinker Super Rookie

I don't support solo artists lol.... if i wanted to, it wouldn't be a kpop idol and prob someone I can understand without needing english subs...

18. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    For me the reason BIGBANG is my one and only ultimate bias in the first place is because every single member in the group is my bias too. I follow all of them. Buy their individual music. And support them individually as best as I can.

For groups where I only like the music or few particular members, I don't say I stan the group, instead I just say I stan their music.

L_catzzz likes this.
  19. L_catzzz

L_catzzz Artist

This is the case for me with BIGBANG. I support them as a whole group but I follow each and every of their individual solo act as well (except for Daesung since he only have Japanese release now. I only hear few of it).