Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Why do you dislike iKON....

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lady_luck, May 19, 2017.

?

why don't you like iKON?

1. lack of talent

15 vote(s)
    25.4%
  2. fandom/YG stans r arrogant af!

31 vote(s)
    52.5%
  3. music

42 vote(s)
    71.2%
  4. scandal

11 vote(s)
    18.6%
  5. embarassed

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lady_luck

Lady_luck Entertainer

normally i"m just a passerby... post my 2 cents ... watch the drama with tea n popcorn and go about my day.

but lately with with my babies CB around the corner, I've been watching for support or lack there off for my /the boyz and I've found even so called iKONICs aren't going hard for them . Question is why? REALLY!?! why do people seem to not want to support iKON

is it ......
    1. the over hype. do ikonics n YG stans hype them up so much every-time you feel they can't deliver
    2. embarrassed , because there are legit like 5 of us ikonics in a 50+ - 100+ akp community, and no1 cares for them.. so...
    3. lack of talent, do you honestly just believe they're just not as talented as other groups, like their composing style n rap line, vocal ( i say vocal not vocalS because Junhoe is the only true vocal. fight me) is not up to par in your opinion
    4. SCANDALS. if its scandals just put a :( because its sad thats your only perception of them. why?....because you legit got them all f*cked up

let me know please... so curious .

#1 Lady_luck, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. Haeryn

Haeryn Moderator
    Staff Member

Is this adressed to everyone or people that used to be fans ? If this is a question for everyone, then, I'm just not into their music at all.

3. Vaalentinnne

Vaalentinnne Entertainer

I don't, Yoyo is my bf

4. Lady_luck

Lady_luck Entertainer

everyone.

Haeryn likes this.
  5. Yabie

Yabie Artist

i dont like their music
    i hope they change it a bit this cb

6. Shimera_K

Shimera_K Artist

YG stans can be annoying but this isn't a reason to dislike
    Their music isn't appealing to me, so I just don't really care (mean I don't dislike the group)
    But it could change in this comeback so I'm anticipating.

SHINeeSLAYhaterS and magito like this.
  7. aceoelvis

aceoelvis Artist

At first I was put off by their fans' arrogance but that's settled down bc they haven't been very active in Korea

Now it's just that I don't really care for the music. I've only liked one song they've released. The rest are kinda boring and generic.

I will check out their comeback tho

8. bedshits

bedshits Artist

I dont dislike ikon. Their music just isn't my taste. I keep trying to get into them but i haven't liked any of their songs so far. Apology is the only song that was okay to me. I also liked MOBB - Full House, but thats just mino and bobby i dont think it counts as ikon.

gdhimu and chekas1292 like this.
  9. melidaa

melidaa Artist

I watched WIN:who's next and YG gave so many compliments to ikon, and just humiliated winner so i kinda didnt like them, then i watched mix &match and it pissed me off like why would you do that to kids, none of them were over 19 back then and I gave them a chance, them suffering with all that bs made me feel sad and sorry for them, but I've only liked one song they released. I watched a lot of their videos, and all mvs, but its just I don't care enough to invest to learn their names. Also I'd rather not stan a group in which two rappers get more lines than entire vocal line

10. madeluxe

madeluxe Artist

I don't listen to their music because it's really not my thing, Bobby's solo ventures (holup) appeal to me but I would like him more if he wasn't problematic, is Hanbin a part of iKon too? I think he's a talented kid and would do great as a soloist too.

If I'm being completely honest... I don't know the rest (other than b.i? if he even is an iKon member) I think I've come across their individual works and been interested though

Lady_luck and pieceofdust like this.
  11. Multifandom_hoe

I have no feeling towards IKON tbh.

shunye, FranF45 and Bopper like this.
  12. Myrhia

Myrhia Star

I think BI looks good.
    I think Bobby is a rlly good rapper and I loved Mobb.
    BUT.. Ikon songs as a whole have yet to make an impact on me.
    But I'll check their comeback for sure maybe they'll change my mind ^^

13. pieceofdust

pieceofdust Artist

i dont like their music and i feel like in every song its 70% bobby and b.i. rapping, plus the fans are always hyping them up like they are the best thing ever when no, sorry, they still have room for improvement and are certainly not better than each and every group out there and just bc they r from yg it doesnt make them "the next bigbang". (im not saying all fans are like that but ive run into those too many times) and they also seem a bit too over the top for my taste when it comes to music so idk. plus, they havent had a comeback in ages so it just takes away from getting to know them and their music, at least for me.

14. Lady_luck

Lady_luck Entertainer

so basically all the options listened

15. pieceofdust

pieceofdust Artist

smth like that yeah, altho im not saying they arent talented bc i wont and will never deny that someone is talented when they clearly are

Lady_luck likes this.
  16. vpfish

vpfish Artist

i dont hate them its just i cant really get into them. i feel like theyve been called the 'next big bang' for too long. like they dont really have their own individuality. without yg, nothing really makes them stand out. i didnt like rhythm ta either. i watched the hello counselor episode with bi and bobby, and they do seem really nice. but those are the only two members i know of, i dont know any of the other members.

mangastar94, shunye and Lady_luck like this.
  17. kashchanocchi

kashchanocchi Artist

I want them to put out more songs like My Type or Airplane; I don't like songs like Rhythm Ta :/

Lady_luck, gdhimu and Chikkin like this.
  18. _CLeO

_CLeO Artist

Yunhyeong is my husband lmao of course I'll love his group.
    [​IMG] 'Airplane' is my favourite song by iKON ^^

19. Miawruu

Miawruu Entertainer

For me it because of music preferences. I am not really like their music (they are good but dunno.. Kinda boring n generic). Winner is more suited with my preferences.

shunye, FranF45 and Lady_luck like this.
  20. Oh_Kill_Em

Oh_Kill_Em Legend

My feelings towards iKON are mutual, I check out their comebacks if I feel like it

SHINeeSLAYhaterS likes this.