Why do people hate BTS?

Discussion in 'Star Photos' started by Flyingpetals, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Not_interested

Not_interested Super Rookie

Currency:
    Jobless shit
    They are all talented boy,i have no reason to hate the. They also make some good music.
    If people hate them it might be because of Armies. Most of them act weird,but might be just puberty.

Alastrina likes this.
  2. _Notyourprince

Currency:
    Well, i hate them because of the fans, they are like... everywhere. tho, i can't listen to BTS, it disgust me, idk why.

3. lurkerrrrrrrrrr

lurkerrrrrrrrrr Trainee

Currency:
    music may not be of preference. their new projects aren't up to par with their previous works.
    people may dislike their voices, therefore making them dislike their songs.

army? you can stan a group and separate yourself from the toxicity.
    vocals? they're not a vocal group, they do well at the things they do.
    personalities? every personality in kpop is just a mask trained to appeal to the public.
    scandals? they're minimal and members have apologised.
    visuals? you're just being superficial.

any other reason is just antis being salty and trying to find a reason to hate.

4. Ilovemusicforeve

Currency:
    Hello!! If anyone went this far into this thread good job because their is something I want to say to those who accidently stumbled here. I also want to end this thread in a proper way and not only filled with hostility and hate.

People can hate someone if they want to because we are just human beings. Hate is a another flaw we cannot erase. I know some Armys are going to say that I am just being rude but let me tell you I am also an Army. BUT I will not let any Armys say to a person who hates BTS is just jealous cause they are not. They are just people who have their own beliefs and grew up their own way in different homes. So no hate towards them okay

We can fall in love and I did but I know people say that most Armys are childish and what is worse is that I agree. We defend BTS too hard and I know it is an instinct to do it but do we have do it in a way that hurts people very painfully? Love is something you give because you want to and it must not forced. It can be a new one or an old one but we have to control it from hurting fans of other groups. Army do not let our love be associated with pain, hurt, and suffering of those who love their own groups.

This post has no sarcasm, pity, and lies. It is from my heart and you can hate me but I hope most people will understand this plea.

5. Elf_lover

Elf_lover Leader

Currency:
    I don’t myself, but it’s because of their fans.