Why Do People Come For GOT7 When

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by ITZ_U, Nov 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ITZ_U

ITZ_U Public Figure

Currency:
    they are more successful than Ikon and winner? Yes ikon and winner do better in digital but as you know digital don’t bring $

GDXT and young747 like this.
  2. NIKKIEF

NIKKIEF ❖︎ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ❖︎

Currency:
    I simply dont like GOT7 because of their very very bad discography imo. :) they are hansdome guys, soo no wonder they have good physicals thanks to their fandom.

GDMultiFandom likes this.
  3. ITZ_U

ITZ_U Public Figure

Currency:
    But you are SM stan. The land of horrible music

4. minahsempoi

Currency:
    i used to be a big fan during their A-Stop Stop era but slowly grew out of their music after Hard Carry. Jr is still very good looking to me though. I'd still rank him as one of the most attractive male idol currently still active.

5. NIKKIEF

NIKKIEF ❖︎ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ❖︎

Currency:
    Am i? LOL

6. Valent04

Valent04 Celebrity

Currency:
    Tbh. I hear a lot of different thing when it comes to the popularity of GOT7, winner, and ikon.

I only give it to GOT7 for their strong and steady album sales, and every member has their own identity

winner and ikon might have better digital but I get the feeling everyone under yge is extremely unhappy anyway. And none of the members in either group stand out. I only know what Bobby looks like. I cant point out the rest

7. Kouss

Kouss Public Figure

Currency:
    Your delusional if you think SM has bad music. Which makes sense if you think GOT7 has good music because EVERY PERSON that has commented so far is saying it’s because GOT7 music is bad.

I personally don’t like them cause there’s unique quality. Don’t think the members are memorable and the music isn’t enough love them.

As for Ikon and Winner, they aren’t compared as much cause they mainly do well with digitals. And I think people has accepted they are smaller groups fandom wise. GOT7 sells 300k but still feels irrelevant to the international kpop community.

8. skrrtyeon

skrrtyeon Newbie

Currency:
    digitals does bring money, ONLY if the group is on the same "level" as IU, Taeyeon, TWICE, BIG BANG, BTS, EXO, BOL4, AKMU & other k-soloists.