Why do I keep getting physics teachers like this

Discussion in 'School Life' started by kpopfantototo, Sep 30, 2020.

1. kpopfantototo

kpopfantototo Married to @localkoreaboo

Currency:
    choi beomgyu’s #1 fangirl
    6th grade
    • He didn’t even bother to learn any names he’d just call us “you” or “miss” or “sir”
    • He once made us do a work and we used electric scales for the first time expect we didn’t know how to use it and he told us “think” like we were supposed to know that there was a cover we had to take off and that was the reason all our calculations were false and didn’t make sense
    • He once dried a wet red rock on my friend’s sweater . Why would you casually wipe something that stains on a student’s sweater
    • We’d do 2 classes on a chapter and I get a test
    • There was always an exercise in tests where it’s about something related to the topic we’ve never learned in our lives
    • Very few would get over 15/20 and then he’d ask us why we failed and once we told him our arguments he’d low key blame it all on us
    7th grade
    • He was nice but the only problem is:
    • That he’d basically give us nearly half of the answers on test when we’d ask questions, we basically learn nothing

8th grade
    • We had like only 2 classes with him but the whole class already dislikes him
    • Cuz he scares everyone
    • I think he forgot he ain’t teaching high school students
    How tf am I supposed to pass a high school entrance exam in less than 2 years like that . Also reminds me of my math teacher of this year, in nearly every class she gotta mention the high school entrance exam :sweatr:

2. jichutran

jichutran Leader

Currency:
    teach yourself with youtube

kpopfantototo and idleknow like this.
  3. idleknow

idleknow Super Rookie

Currency: