Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Why armys become fans of bts

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by takeheart_bts, Sep 21, 2017.

1. takeheart_bts

takeheart_bts Entertainer

First, I'm not going to apologize for making a bts thread. You don't like, exit.

For all the people on allkpop that think bts fans are just naive thirsty teenage girls that are easily fooled by their "extraness," this video might give you some insight on the ultimate reason that there are so many of us fans (although there are plenty of other evidence).

GODDEZZ, rglover641, RxRedTx and 5 others like this.
  2. Lilac_Ace

Lilac_Ace Artist

Lmao!
    I do like the honesty about their thoughts and fear on their situation right now. I think it gives fans and non-fans(if they listened to it) the reality on what idols has gone through. Insecurities and fear being at the top and bottom. And the good image they have to put through to the public or else they'll be shit on.

Envyy, rglover641, Comfrey and 4 others like this.
  3. violetari

violetari Artist

all i can say is, i'm glad they found each other
    it's like they ARE destined to be with each other

their hard works are worth
    and most importantly their bond is beyond our imagination

gosh i'm getting too emotional

rglover641 and takeheart_bts like this.
  4. Somilucent

Somilucent Entertainer

i don't like bts because of their look but because their music inspire me a lot, the message they send to people throught music, their passion for music, their hardwork, they are very devoted to their fans,
    the way they communicate with their fans, they never give up from their dream.
    according to BTS army means a lot to them. they love army so much. there is a lot of reason i love bts. and i will continue to love and support them even tho army are sometimes annoying but i am proud to say am an ARMY and I LOVE BTS AND ARMY SO MUCH.
    BTSxARMY= FAMILY. THANK GOD THEY FOUND EACH OTHER.

GODDEZZ, rglover641, Yabie and 2 others like this.
  5. iisstf28

iisstf28 Artist

God why do you have to make me cry??
    They really worked so hard to get where they are but the idea of declining will always be scary... as a fan it is scary too...
    I just hope that we can last for a long time! BTS doing what the music they love, Army right next to them encouraging and being encouraged by them

rglover641 and takeheart_bts like this.
  6. Sayuuu_29

Sayuuu_29 Artist

I'll talk base from my experience before when I was an Army.

I became a fan because I like some of their songs. They are catchy and unique.

Suga's unique rap.
    Taehyung's visual.
    Jimin's dance.
    Jin's beaut face.
    RapMon's kindness.
    Jungkook being the maknae.

I loved it that they are not from a big group but they did so well and they worked hard to prove their worth.
    I liked SOME of their concepts.
    I liked it that they reached out to the fans through social media and internet.
    I liked it that they pampared ARMYs a lot.

That was the me that loved BTS so much before. ^^ That's why I understand very well how ARMYs are feeling and I respect them.

rglover641 likes this.
  7. Multifandom_hoe

LMAO!!

rglover641, Comfrey and takeheart_bts like this.
  8. PopCandy

PopCandy Artist

yeah, this skit and the fact that they included it on the album does say a lot about why I like bts. They are always telling their story through their albums and they are pretty open about it. You just have to stop and listen.

9. Comfrey

Comfrey Artist

It's rare to see idols talk about this stuff especially through their music so PROPS to them...
    I agree it shows their character and why a lot of Army like them even just as human beings and of course their amazing music :loverr3:

10. rglover641

rglover641 Artist

Back in August 2014, I was just minding my business on youtube (I probably was watching something about SNSD: the gg that brought me into kpop) and I came across BTS's Danger. The choreo just hit me hard and then the rapping on top of it, I didn't look back. I immediately went to their man site trying to learn all of the members names and my bias became V in an instant. Those jacket photos from Danger. MANNN!!

[​IMG]

Then I found out about BangtanTV and that really grew my love for BTS. They were so comedic and basically acted like how my friends and I do in real life. I have dealt with depression at certain times in my life, some days not even wanting to get out of bed or even not wanting to be here on this Earth, but watching them and their laughs and comedic skits just filled me up with joy. I look at their hardwork ethics and how they keep pushing for their dreams and they truly are an inspiration to me just as other people on my list. If you put aside all the fanwars and all the petty stuff of kpop, it just comes down to music. Any kind of music. If people look past some of the stupid stuff that goes on, maybe they can look at the many songs BTS has put out. Tomorrow, Moving On, Autumn Leaves, You Never Walk Alone, Sea, etc...they put out some good stuff :loverr3::loverr3:Plus I feel they are one of the kpop groups who care about their fandom. I'm not saying they are the only one, but they are one of the few. I think the many interactions they have with us on social media are genuine as much as people want to believe they aren't.

parchmentandT and PopCandy like this.
  11. parchmentandT

parchmentandT Artist

Just because it was mentioned in the OP & I hear it all the time from antis and it makes me so damn mad... what's so terrible about having fans that are teenage girls?

There are millions of unique, opinionated, smart teenage girls who are strong enough to like something... just because they like it. Not because every one else likes it or because they are naïve.

Often, they like a certain group despite the fact that their opinions are disregarded or they are teased for it.

Just because a boy band's fans are young and are girls doesn't mean the group doesn't have talent.

Just because a young female fan likes a boy group/band doesn't mean she doesn't have taste.

The general public, haters, & antis love to use that excuse for every era of boy groups saying the music isn't good— only teenage girls listen to them.

Young girls' interests and passions are just as valid as everyone else's.

#11 parchmentandT, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    rglover641, PopCandy and Lilac_Ace like this.
  12. PopCandy

PopCandy Artist

PREACH!

parchmentandT likes this.