Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Who posted kyla working on twitter?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Gee__mc2, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Gee__mc2

Gee__mc2 Trainee

https://www.kpopmap.com/pristin-kyl...fun-fair-fans-demand-explanation-from-pledis/

First of all have some respect don't just record someone you don't know and upload it without their f*cking permission. You probably won't but if it isn't Kyla hope she sues you for uploading her video without even asking her like something called human decency.

Secondly if it was Kyla then maybe she wants to live a normal life just the way the video was uploaded and the caption was kept was just so condescending and intrusive mind you own f*cking business if she wants to live a normal life you have no right to pry.

Kpop fans can be massive jerks.

2. OHNANAIDONTRECAl

This is what I said. It’s fucking trashy. I know who did it. Just look up Kyla pristin on twitter. They took it from Weibo. Ifans talk about sassengs and privacy for celebs personal lives all the time yet they don’t deliver. She’s not even in Korea anymore and she has to be scrutinized. They weren’t even being slick. She clearly saw she was being recorded. Some people might’ve gone off in them but Kyla at 16 is more professional than some of them will ever be

3. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

Full-Time Carat with low sense of humour
    in somewhere writing 10th SVT thread of the day
    it was spread from weibo, im still waiting for pledis :sweatr:

4. Gee__mc2

Gee__mc2 Trainee

especially if its not kyla how tf do you just record someone and upload it without their permission you rude cunt? (mind the language please). And if it is kyla than it takes a little bit of decency to realise she is living under the radar and you're a jerk for trying to publicize her life.

Whoever recordered it didn't give a damn about kyla they just wanted to virtue signal against pledis and use kyla as a scapegoat even if that mean embarrassing her.

5. OHNANAIDONTRECAl

And she’s still making a living at a part time job. She’s doing fine. It’s like that guy from the Cosby show that was caught working at Trader Joe’s. People just want their 5 minutes of fame. I saw another video where Kyla was dancing to pristin v in public and she took a picture with fan too, so imagine how nice she’s being. Others would just say not to take any pictures or recordings. It’s most likely not some random Asian girl but knowing kpop fans you can’t be too sure.

LovelySerenity and Queen like this.
  6. annoyed

annoyed Notable

I agree it's horrible to film a stranger without their permission. For her sake i think Pledis should've told her to leave the group for her own best, she's so young and is already going through health problems that's affecting her work and on top of that getting hate from netizens. The idol life is just not for her atm

7. annabella17

annabella17 Trainee

if it comes from weibo its probably someone trying to start shit with pledis so they will give pristin a comeback. either that or show pledis to be a crappy company that treats its artists bad so that kyulkyung will leave and sign to a chinese company.

Golden_Wishes likes this.
  8. Queen

Queen Leader

Jihyo's gf & pro Chen stan
    This ain't it folks.....

9. cosmicboy

cosmicboy Trainee

Biologist
    Poor Kyla :(

She’s my PRISTIN bias but i honnestly don’t care if she comes back or not, i just want her to get better,, she is such a wise girl for putting her mental health first instead of working hard for a ignorant society on another country that doesnt’t even respect her

10. Golden_Wishes

Golden_Wishes Public Figure

Sarcastic Salad
    Who from the Cosby show works at Trader Joes

jasque likes this.
  11. trippin

trippin Newbie

honestly i just wish kyla dont comeback to kpop industry anymore..., even for that vid people already bad mouthing her..., just stay in US and life whatever she wants..,

cosmicboy likes this.
  12. annabella17

annabella17 Trainee

he wasn't a main character but i heard tyler perry hired him now so

13. OHNANAIDONTRECAl

You may not know him but his name is Geoffrey Owens. I think he was a recurring character.

14. Momo

Momo Newbie

Ouch
    Poor girl.. I feel sorry for her

Queen likes this.
  15. 으컁컁준수

으컁컁준수 Influential

why not then just don't say it if you feel the need to apologise for it?

Golden_Wishes and LovelySerenity like this.