Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Who is the most bashed member in your bias groups ?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Haeryn, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Haeryn

Haeryn Moderator
    Staff Member

^

Also BAP is having a comeback soon, don't forget them, sorry for the off-topic promotion ~
    [​IMG]

2. Elizabeth_Xin

Elizabeth_Xin Legend

:( i think lay is getting a lot of crap

but usually it's like chanyeol, kai or baekhyun? i'm not sure otherwise

inverity, qu33n, Mynty and 4 others like this.
  3. yixing_is_life

I've never seen anyone bash DAY6. For EXO, Yixing because of OT8 fans :(

4. Shellfish_Beach

Everyone in Pentagon gets bashed for literally no reason even though they're one of the most unproblematic and genuinely sweet groups you can find.

They get called talentless, ugly, and the epitome of 'what makes a flop group'. They're treated like less than human.

5. LAYNICORNINFIRES

Sehun usually gets crap for being "useless" and Lay because of ot8 stans :(

J-Hope gets bashed a lot for being a "visual hole" :(

6. Haeryn

Haeryn Moderator
    Staff Member

I feel bad that I don't know even know Pentagon's members. I've never heard much negativity about them though. Do they receive a lot of hate proportionally speaking to their popularity ?
    Edit : Ah, I just noticed your edit. :')

Shellfish_Beach likes this.
  7. KookieCookieface

KookieCookieface Super Rookie

with bts in my personal experience its rapmon. my friends are like 'he is so ugly"
    in exo probably lay for obvious reasons followed by xiumin because everyone who doesn't know exo assumes he doesnt have fans or talent when he actually has tons of fans and talents
    in monsta x wonho for not wearing shirts and projecting fuckboy vibes
    in wanna one kang daniel for being popular to the point he is considered annoying

Haeryn likes this.
  8. HappyMaknae

HappyMaknae Damn the man, Save the Empire
    Staff Member

BIGBANG: GD
    2NE1: Inetz - CL, knetz - Bom
    WINNER: Used to be Namtae, now I feel like it's Mino
    iKON: Bobby and BI
    FT Island: Hongki
    T-ara: Jiyeon
    BLACKPINK: Jennie

9. reveluvs

reveluvs Artist

idk i think maybe Yeri? Or maybe wendy just bc of her weight. and yes give bap that promo!

10. K_PINK

K_PINK Artist

Blackpink's Jennie. This girl has no filter on her pretty little mouth and takes after her powerful businesswoman of a mother. Also, people are so used to the docile, coy, and overly submissive girl-next-door asian femininity that the moment a powerhouse like Miss Kim steps into the room, they recoil.

11. BritishSone

Taeyeon gets the most hate out of all of the SNSD members and its rather pathetic. People react to the smallest of things and many can never let go of the pettiest of things.

12. Vikki_Kimmi

Vikki_Kimmi Entertainer

Shinee: Maybe Taemin? People seem to either really love him or hate him for "getting all the attention".
    BAP: Probably Himchan for supposedly being useless.
    Vixx: Hyuk for the same reason as Himchan.
    Monsta X: Hyungwon for the same reason as the two above.

Within each of these fandoms though, people seem to like all the members. Very few fans of these groups seem to be solo stans.

Haeryn likes this.
  13. Shellfish_Beach

Pretty much.

I already edited to my original post on this topic, but I'll elaborate a little more here. A lot of people tend to make a lot of claims that they're untalented, they're ugly, or they have all the makings of a generic flop group and that's why they deserve to be nugu. I know it can be said about many groups who aren't all that popular, but it's just really upsetting to see them being seen as repulsive or like they're less than human because they aren't a top group.

IlikekpopIguess and Haeryn like this.
  14. Haeryn

Haeryn Moderator
    Staff Member

Hate to say this but I've met quite a few solo stans in the BAP fandom and there's been quite a few problems within the fandom around some members, especially last year so I wouldn't really count us as a great fandom all around. But I think there are some in pretty much all the fandoms I'm part of so it's part of the deal at this point ~

15. oxymorac

oxymorac Artist

Taeyeon and Tiffany. But the reasons for bashing differs a little between the two.

For Taeyeon, it's more of calling her out for her shady behaviour and the belief that she bullied Jessica. But hardly anyone disregards her talent in singing and few calls her out for her visuals.

For Tiffany, there's more disrespect. People bash her for her entire personality, for who she is. And can't forgive her Snapchat mistake. She doesn't get second chances from haters.

Mamamoo: Wheein because they find her too 'insensitive' and because her rather blunt and direct, truthful personality seem to hurt some fragile souls :rolleyes:

Red Velvet: ... I don't actually think any members get full-out bashes filled with hatred. Maybe Yeri at the start, but no so much now. It's more of petty complains, not really hate comments?

Haeryn likes this.
  16. Spinereader

Well I don't spend much time on social media, so I'm not sure. I guess with Block B it's Zico because he's the most famous. With BTS it's probably Hobi because he's "ugly". With Vixx and B.A.P I have no idea.

Haeryn likes this.
  17. Sel97

Sel97 Star

Twice in general is bashed a lot. But I think Momo or Sana are the most bashed because people don’t like their cute voices. Sana is so gorgeous idk how anyone can hate tho

18. gay6

gay6 Entertainer

omg who is that in your sig

also probably yeri :/// and lay or sehun. day6 dont really get hate lmao. for ikon itd be bobby

19. Haeryn

Haeryn Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe not directly related but while I don't follow Twice that closely (or much honestly), I think Sana is pretty clever. I don't know if it's just me reading too much into things but I think she knows what she's doing and I can admire that in someone. And regardless of whether it's true or not, I find her both cute and gorgeous.

Mynty, gay6, Marianthi and 3 others like this.
  20. Irelda_

Irelda_ Rookie

These are just my opinions. Each member in ANY group should be loved the same.
    BTS: RM [Idk why people bash on him. Because he's a visual hole? Nope, he's not.]
    EXO: Chen [not that he gets bashed but unappreciated overall (I really love Jongdae.)]
    BlackPink: Jisoo [I've heard things that she should stop acting the way she is? Like that makes any sense...]
    Red Velvet: Wendy [mostly on her weight (She's prefectly fine the way she is.)]