Which Twice member deserves better?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Gossip' started by Pink_Shoes, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Pink_Shoes

Pink_Shoes Newbie

I always see people saying Chaeyoung deserves better. But Twice did her amazing. And she has had so may opportunities the other girls haven't had. (In her own way) She's the only one that was allowed to release her own versions of albums, shoes etc. She's also the only one with a properly done Melody Project.

She's had the most opportunities this year, from variety shows to solo photoshoots, ISAC and multiple special stages.

She was alot more shy and never stood out in varieties, hence why she didn't get invited to them back in the day. She's grown out of her shell alot more now though.

I personally think Twice did more for her than the other way around. But who in your opinion deserves better?

2. Gold_Chilli

Gold_Chilli Newbie

Contractor
    I think when the people indicate that Chaeyoung deserves better they are indicating she should be much higher on the popular list but up to this point she don’t have what ever it is they are looking for. I think Jeongyeon should be at the top of the list.

3. huytienlam

huytienlam Newbie

My 2nd bias, Jeongyeon really deserves better. I need a title track with her getting 1st, or maybe a b-side with her getting 1st and lines are FAR from the others.
    Also, my 1st bias, Jihyo should perform some activities. You're so talented and gorgeous - GOD JIHYO!

Sunmis_elven_ear likes this.