Where do you do your online shopping?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by funnyguy69, Mar 14, 2016.

1. somi35

somi35 Newbie

Currency:
    Shein is pretty good, but you just got to be aware of the sizing. Another one is YESSTYLE , personally this is more based for Korean Fashion Clothes, and very cheap price to. I found most of the websites from this yt video. Shes more specific about each website, and the quality of it an she focuses more on Korean Fashion / Clothes.

Heres the Link

2. A.Fishbowl

A.Fishbowl Public Figure

Currency:
    I can't help but wonder about the shipping, is completely different to order something to USA than is to Mexico

3. Endymion_9

Endymion_9 Celebrity

Currency:
  4. ScarletG

ScarletG Newbie

Currency:
    I usually buy clothes from Asos and Missguided, I like their prices and the quality you get for the money. :)
    Sometimes I use Amazon, but I'm not always satisfied with the things I order. :/
    And I love to buy sunglasses from 1001 Optical, they have a lot of different designer ones, and I'm a sucker for cool sunglasses. :)
    Oh, and also, I looove Wordery for books. :)

A couple of my friends ordered from aliexpres, but their feelings are mixed (some things are great and some fall apart in 3 days), so I'm not sure if I want to give them a try.

Vulneraria likes this.
  5. emma_dear_hey

emma_dear_hey Newbie

Currency:
    Not a big fan of buying clothes online. They always come either too big or too small or just weird... Maybe it's just me. :(
    I do buy shoes on Amazon usually, because I can find better deals and a wider choice of colors, but I make sure to go try something by that brand, so I know how their sizes work. They all have slightly different sizes, very annoying. :mad:
    And I like to buy appliances online. If you do your research well, can't go wrong. My most recent buy is this dryer electrolux efme617siw . Did good research online before I got it and very happy with it.
    And one of my favorite online places for the end, got a phone case, a wallet and a bag there, so happy with it all. :cool:

6. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
  7. stalkbuylove

stalkbuylove Newbie

Currency:
    check our site - https://www.stalkbuylove.com/
    It is a new-age fashion shopping site which brings chic and trendy women clothing suited to the taste of every fashion-forward lady at addictive prices.

8. alexandra5295

alexandra5295 Trainee

Currency:
    Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaengi
    H&M bc they let you pay with cash on delivery and i don't have, want or need a credit card

9. Barbara44

Barbara44 Newbie

Currency:
    thanks, so many good stores!

10. Korea_Sincerely

Currency:
    www.KoreaSincerely.com selects a few items per season to sell based on its popularity in Korea.
    Check it out!

11. ALANPREET

ALANPREET Newbie

Currency:
    I am living in United States from past 6 years. I usually buy my turban related products from ehutty. They provide the best service and I am highly satisfied with the charges of the products, they also provide worldwide shipping. I am having one of my friend living in Canada. I had recommended him ehutty.
    Moreover they also give discounts on turbans.....Turbans for sale offer when the festive season is near.

12. Sania_Ali

Sania_Ali Newbie

Currency:
    Marketing Manager
    I always end up buying from bridals.pk online store, they have the best collection of designer dresses.

13. Pearlied

Pearlied Newbie

Currency:
    Different online stores with some basic simple clothes like hoodies for men and other. I think it is great that I can buy some really nice yet cheap stuff online which will be good for me anyway ;)

#73 Pearlied, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  14. Vulneraria

Vulneraria Newbie

Currency:
    When I used to live in Europe I was often on Zalando... I still have very nice dresses boots and purses!

Now I live in New Zealand, I dress farmer style:teeheek: joking, I don't buy clothes online anymore I prefer to try it on here we have Mirrou, cheap but feminine I love it!

15. khnxs

khnxs Newbie

Currency:
    namjoon's hoe
    i usually online shop on forever 21 because it's easy to do returns since i live near a store
    but i also recommend aliexpress for cheaper clothes but you should read the reviews on everything you buy on any site

16. Kathleen_Turner

Currency:
    Fashion Stylist
    If this thread still going active, i usually shop on H&M and forever21 if its for cheap, but my favorite online store is CalibreApparel.com

17. Waylay

Waylay Newbie

Currency:
    I think Sephora now is the most famous for beauty products

18. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Currency:
    Uniqlo when they’re on sale. I like their simple, classy wardrobe and the quality lasts me a while. I’ve bought like 2 dresses from Amazon and they both had a disappointing spandex-y fabric. I used to shop at Forever 21 but it’s such a hit or miss with their quality.

19. thekedstore

thekedstore Newbie

Currency:
    For online shopping, I prefer these site amazon, mantra, flip card, The ked Store their product quality is good. They give on-time delivery of your product.

20. thekedstore

thekedstore Newbie

Currency:
    For online shopping I prefer these site amazon, mantra , flip card,The ked Store their product quality is good. They give on time delivery of your product.