Where do you do your online shopping?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by funnyguy69, Mar 14, 2016.

1. somi35

somi35 Newbie

Shein is pretty good, but you just got to be aware of the sizing. Another one is YESSTYLE , personally this is more based for Korean Fashion Clothes, and very cheap price to. I found most of the websites from this yt video. Shes more specific about each website, and the quality of it an she focuses more on Korean Fashion / Clothes.

Heres the Link

2. A.Fishbowl

A.Fishbowl Public Figure

I can't help but wonder about the shipping, is completely different to order something to USA than is to Mexico

3. Endymion_9

Endymion_9 Celebrity

4. ScarletG

ScarletG Newbie

I usually buy clothes from Asos and Missguided, I like their prices and the quality you get for the money. :)
    Sometimes I use Amazon, but I'm not always satisfied with the things I order. :/
    And I love to buy sunglasses from 1001 Optical, they have a lot of different designer ones, and I'm a sucker for cool sunglasses. :)
    Oh, and also, I looove Wordery for books. :)

A couple of my friends ordered from aliexpres, but their feelings are mixed (some things are great and some fall apart in 3 days), so I'm not sure if I want to give them a try.

Vulneraria likes this.
  5. emma_dear_hey

emma_dear_hey Newbie

Not a big fan of buying clothes online. They always come either too big or too small or just weird... Maybe it's just me. :(
    I do buy shoes on Amazon usually, because I can find better deals and a wider choice of colors, but I make sure to go try something by that brand, so I know how their sizes work. They all have slightly different sizes, very annoying. :mad:
    And I like to buy appliances online. If you do your research well, can't go wrong. My most recent buy is this dryer electrolux efme617siw . Did good research online before I got it and very happy with it.
    And one of my favorite online places for the end, got a phone case, a wallet and a bag there, so happy with it all. :cool:

6. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

'94 Liner Sugar 노나
  7. stalkbuylove

stalkbuylove Newbie

check our site - https://www.stalkbuylove.com/
    It is a new-age fashion shopping site which brings chic and trendy women clothing suited to the taste of every fashion-forward lady at addictive prices.

8. alexandra5295

alexandra5295 Trainee

Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaengi
    H&M bc they let you pay with cash on delivery and i don't have, want or need a credit card

9. Barbara44

Barbara44 Newbie

thanks, so many good stores!

10. Korea_Sincerely

www.KoreaSincerely.com selects a few items per season to sell based on its popularity in Korea.
    Check it out!

11. ALANPREET

ALANPREET Newbie

I am living in United States from past 6 years. I usually buy my turban related products from ehutty. They provide the best service and I am highly satisfied with the charges of the products, they also provide worldwide shipping. I am having one of my friend living in Canada. I had recommended him ehutty.
    Moreover they also give discounts on turbans.....Turbans for sale offer when the festive season is near.

12. Sania_Ali

Sania_Ali Newbie

Marketing Manager
    I always end up buying from bridals.pk online store, they have the best collection of designer dresses.

13. Pearlied

Pearlied Newbie

Different online stores with some basic simple clothes like hoodies for men and other. I think it is great that I can buy some really nice yet cheap stuff online which will be good for me anyway ;)

#73 Pearlied, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  14. Vulneraria

Vulneraria Newbie

When I used to live in Europe I was often on Zalando... I still have very nice dresses boots and purses!

Now I live in New Zealand, I dress farmer style:teeheek: joking, I don't buy clothes online anymore I prefer to try it on here we have Mirrou, cheap but feminine I love it!

15. khnxs

khnxs Newbie

namjoon's hoe
    i usually online shop on forever 21 because it's easy to do returns since i live near a store
    but i also recommend aliexpress for cheaper clothes but you should read the reviews on everything you buy on any site

16. Kathleen_Turner

Fashion Stylist
    If this thread still going active, i usually shop on H&M and forever21 if its for cheap, but my favorite online store is CalibreApparel.com

17. Waylay

Waylay Newbie

I think Sephora now is the most famous for beauty products

18. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Uniqlo when they’re on sale. I like their simple, classy wardrobe and the quality lasts me a while. I’ve bought like 2 dresses from Amazon and they both had a disappointing spandex-y fabric. I used to shop at Forever 21 but it’s such a hit or miss with their quality.

19. MariannaBerggren

Hello,

some specialty stores that cater specifically to the petite woman are wonderful, there are also many online clothing stores for women's that are thoughtful about their petite customers and offer numerous sizing options. It’s just about weeding them out from the crowd of stores.

[​IMG]

For instance, our online fashion store wearandsmile creates garments that are precisely and intricately made so that we can offer multiple sizes like XS and those sizes actually fit petite women.

20. Ultimo_Fashions

Ultimo Fashions - Supreme Quality Couture, where quality comes before price is a part of Ultimo Alliance Inc. that is famous for leather garments and accessories. With a team of experienced designers and craftsmen & our warehouses in United States and the United Kingdom, we have thousands of satisfied customers all across the globe. To stand by the brand name, Ultimo Fashions and to stay strategically ahead with our competitors, we believe in manufacturing high quality products and unique designs for our customers. Our team of experts keep a strict watch on the quality and make sure that the jackets or any other accessory offered by us meet the industry standards.