Where do you do your online shopping?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by funnyguy69, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Faith_1299

Faith_1299 Trainee

I love Yesstyle! They have so many sales and discounts. I never bought any clothes from them but I bought sunglasses and hair rollers. It was really nice and not cheap-looking at all.

2. thefabcat92

thefabcat92 Public Figure

do all this site sent to everywhere in the world?

3. xxkonxx

xxkonxx Celebrity

Besides all the ones listed I buy from FashionNova as well. They actually have clothes for my body type so that's always a plus.

4. ClarkAlan

ClarkAlan Newbie

I use amazon always.

5. sakok

sakok Newbie

Zalora is good! ^_^

6. Barbara

Barbara Trendsetter

Yesstyle and zalando

7. FoggyBottoms

FoggyBottoms Newbie

Chaperone
    I don't like cheap stuff. It makes me sad when something doesn't last one season.

8. KyuHyung19

KyuHyung19 Rookie

For clothes, I usually buy it at Lazada. But I prefer window shopping rather than online shooping

9. RWBYWeiss

RWBYWeiss Rookie

Clothes: Zara, Massimo Dutti, Banana Republic (depends), Ted Baker
    Accessories: Ebay

There is more, but I can't seem to think of any at the moment

10. menhairs

menhairs Newbie

I purchased online products of beauty from the amazon.

11. RichardHernandez

I shop from Amazon.

12. chaeyoungiis

chaeyoungiis Trainee

Lover
    yesstyle!! shein too, like others have said, they are usually cheap if i remember correct. i also like syndrome and sanrense i havent shopped from yet so im not sure about them.. normal/expensive pricing i like mixxmix and 66girls has all kinds of prices sometimes lol. also wish has clothes but half of their products could or could not be really bad material, if you do want to shop from there make sure items you want have good reviews..

13. EXODADDIES

EXODADDIES Idol

EXO's personal d*ck sucker
    I don't buy cheap clothes.
    The cheapest store I ever shop online is on Fashion Nova. Their clothes are quality. And, it doesn't cost a lot of money.

#33 EXODADDIES, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  14. kimhyunjoong334

15. kzrn

kzrn Celebrity

Asos, Zara, Ebay and some independent brand websites

16. Mynty

Mynty Super Rookie

i know this thread is a little bit dead but i do know a few good sites (i'm kind of addicted to online shopping and it's nice to help people out ^^):
    • http://66girls.us/
      • their clothes are relatively cheap and cute! especially with discounts, it's pretty good pricing (well at least in my opinion). their site is based in korea and also ships worldwide - it's also free when you spend 200 USD and over (which is kind of pricy but hey~ free shipping is free). they have a variety of very feminine to your sort of typical "girl crush" style. (they're like mixxmix but cheaper!)
    • http://www.romwe.com/
      • they have a reaaaaally big range of clothes and so far from what i've ordered it's relatively decent for the price you are paying. their clothes are cheap especially since you get the extra 60% off on your first order! like i said previously, there is a really big variety of clothes you can buy on here, way bigger than 66 girls. they have styles ranging from feminine/k-drama-esque clothes to very western styles that are trendy nowadays. however, this site can be a little sketchy - sometimes materials and clothing are not exactly the same as what is displayed on the website, but i guess what can u expect with the price being cheap. also free shipping over 50 USD!!
    • http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women.html
      • as many people have already posted yesstyle is a pretty good place to order off! they have a really big variety of asian styles ranging from korean styled clothes to japanese and taiwanese fashion. they have free shipping over a certain amount of money, and they even have free EMS shipping if u spend over 100?? (lmao i'm australian idk US prices sorry D;). like romwe however, this site can be quite sketchy with their materials and overall design of the clothing pieces - but unlike romwe u can see people's reviews on the item! i recommend only buying items that have good reviews. yesstyle also stocks very famous korean brands like chuu. they even sell korean cosmetics!
    • http://mixxmix.us/
      • this site is really expensive but is one of my favourite places to shop on. their clothing pieces are very good quality and are even endorsed by famous celebrities and idols such I.O.I (a lot of their stage outfits for their very very very promotions are from this site!). this place has free shipping over 200 USD, and it arrives really fast! i suggest buying from here when they have 20%-30% off since this site is pretty expensive. their style ranges from feminine clothing to nice casual basic pieces to very extreme style-nanda esque clothing.
    i hope this was of use to some of you~

Saraa0112 likes this.
  17. seonday

seonday Public Figure

Professional sundae maker
    Wherever there is free shipping and there's a good deal/good quality clothing. My top ones are...
    • Memebox
    • Yesstyle (sometimes)
    • Uniqlo (Recently bought a pair of shoes, and two shirts for like twenty bucks. Free shipping as well.)
    • Urban Outfitters (there's free shipping for today and tomorrow if you live in the U.S!! Just so y'all know...)

18. alexgrin

alexgrin Trainee

I prefer well-known and reliable websites such as Zara, eBay, Amazon, D'VIBGYOR. But anyway it's also necessary to check carefully the addess you enter to avoid any problems with delivery services. I prefer to check my postal code there to make sure it's correct. Once I wrote the wrong postal code and my parcel was lost. I don't want it to happen again.

#38 alexgrin, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  19. kingjay123

kingjay123 Newbie

just type "top shopping place" on the internet

20. pinkshrimp

pinkshrimp Newbie

For Korean fashion at a decent price (shipping is like $8.99 USD): chuu, sthsweet and stylenanda
    For mid-high end western fashion: zara, asos (I usually look at the brands Miss Selfridge and missguided on this site), club monaco, aritzia, oak+fort and banana republic.
    Cheap western fashion: H&M