When you sleep too much TT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kalione, Feb 2, 2017.

1. kalione

kalione Trainee

Currency:
    I think i've been sleeping too much on Zion T. His knew album is absolutely fabulous:omgr:
    I laughed my ass off when I read the lyrics to "The Song" and since i've been listen too much to girls groups, Zion T is refreshing. The lyrics sound like something my friend would write as joke kkk

I also feel like people are also sleeping too much on NCT 127. I didn't like the title tracks "Firetruck" and "Limiteless" but they always manage to get me. NCT 127 may be the best among the artists of SM in terms of rappers and this track absolutely fall in love with the rapper line. I always felt that Taeyong was shady but one can't deny skill :yesr:when there is one. There's no words to describe how good they are :waterr:. The harmonization between Doyoung and Jaehyun makes my heart melt. This guys must be angels to reward me with such heavenly music:lover1:

So any tracks that you would recommend me? It's been a while since i stanned properly a boy group besides Astro so it would be a welcome if you could tell me some. PS: Don't recommend me Exo, BTS or Seventeen or veterans such as Big Bang, Vixx, Infinite or Shinee. Used to listen to them on a daily basis

Taekira likes this.
  2. Gigi

Gigi Icon

Currency:
    LOL i thought this was actually about sleeping....

Taekira, Nanu_pp, koschei and 2 others like this.
  3. LegendaryTsunade

Currency:
    Stanning the same group forever
    Me too, I was ready to write an essay

Gigi and Taekira like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted