When Solo Fans and Fake Ot7 ARMYs Are Exposed

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SunnyLife, Jul 20, 2019.

?

Are you ot7 army?

1. YES

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Nah

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. SunnyLife

SunnyLife Celebrity

Currency:
    This goes for all fandoms of kpop groups but I’m using my own as an example. I realized that although the armys around me seem happy about BTS ot7 achievements and stuff, there’s easily a lot that are fake fans or solo fans of one member. One way to recognize that is to see how they react to their bias being hated on. A lot of times those fake fans immediate response is not to defend that member but to attack another member and bring their bias up. It’s weird how you never know who are true army’s until their last patience is tested when it comes to their bias and you see them explode. You can say how much you love all the members, but most army’s are biased to one or two members. My biases are Jungkook and Taehyung but I would defend all the members and never drag another to bring my biases up. Where are some instances you have seen people being exposed as fake ot7(or whatever number)? PS, if you are a fan that loves BTS music, their content, everything but still hate and shit on a member, you can’t call yourself an army sorry not sorry. Agreed? Also this thread was made partly due to some army’s discrediting one member’s talent in comparison to their fave. Please don’t do that, all seven of them are talented and shine in their own ways. PEACE. :loverr3:

realhorse likes this.
  2. realhorse

realhorse Super Rookie

Currency:
    Last time I saw a solo stan it was when Jimin accidentally hit taetae on a run episode or something. There were some people on twt who were actually hating on jimin for that.

It's actually really easy to spot bts solo stans because 95% of the fandom is hardcore OT7 so if you're not of us, we'll know right away.