NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

What video or picture made you fall for your bias? ♡_♡

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by BeckywithDgdhat, Mar 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BeckywithDgdhat

Currency:
    Angel
    Post any photo or video that made you fall in love with your bias. Through this others can expand their bias list and find new biases to stan, haha :)
    However please post the video or photo in spoiler brackets so that the page doesn't lag so much. thx

For me the moment I fell in love with Yoongi of bts was the first time I saw this video, like omg

2. mamamoobts

mamamoobts Super Rookie

Currency:
    full-time MooMoo + Army
    this video def made me stan suga, because of his articulate answers and just dealing with the BS the others were giving them for being idols:

for wheein, it was more of watching mamamoo's funny videos over time and ma pfp of her:

[​IMG]

3. xoxoshawol

xoxoshawol SHINing in Caratland

Currency:
    Collecting Faves
    EXO Debut Showcase, 2012, when Chanyeol introduced himself and smiled (exactly this scene below). I fell in love instantly.

[​IMG]

"The guy smiling on Very Nice Live Performance Thumbnail". I became a fan of SVT and in love for SCoups 'cause of this live performance (same with Joshua, the "Moya Ottoke Guy with pink hair" lol). Before that I knew almost nothing about the members, just heard their albums (yes guys, sometimes I just know some groups for their music, I don't even know their faces).

[​IMG]
    His smile melts my heart, but this fancam was the reason I became obsessed of him *MUST WATCH*:

For Joshua, this picture and interview below (and the "Moya Ottoke" part on Very Nice Live Performance I mentioned earlier). I mentioned these 3 things 'cause in the day I fell in love with Josh, I couldn't stop watching videos of him.
    Also I can't even explain how much I love his voice when he speaks in English (actually I love listening to him speaking in general, he could do podcasts talking about poop and I would melt and fall deeply in love):

[​IMG]

4. Papayaaa

Papayaaa Celebrity

Currency:
    I spent nearly 6 years listening to EXO without having an actual bias.
    Then I saw Kokobop MV and I wondered why it took me so long.

Like WHY

[​IMG]