Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

What Swi.T (YGs first girl group) could’ve been

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lubby00, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Lubby00

Lubby00 Legend

2. mirella

mirella Artist

rapline enthusiast
    YG is an actual rat.

How could he ruin his own group, make them disband, destroy their musical careers, just so he can get with a younger girl he had a crush on?

The whole situation is honestly disturbing.

IAmsophia, Trash_c and Lubby00 like this.
  3. BEG4DAWIN

BEG4DAWIN Artist

At least he married her*, I bet this happens a lot and the producers/whatevers just bang and quit.

*Still pretty fvcked up.

4. LAYNICORNINFIRES

LAYNICORNINFIRES Akp’s Meme Queen™
    Events Team

uwuing into oblivion
    oh yeah i've heard about this
    that's fucked up
    he screwed over a group just to get with his crush...

5. magicalqueen

tbh guyss, we shouldn't judge him
    we don't know anything behind camera.
    and I don't know why you guys call him perv when he just married the one that he love. and he didn't do anything that illegal.
    I just couldn't take when people bash him because he's married his wife, it's okay when you hate him because he's rat but bash him because he's married is a no

6. JakeyWantsCakey

Yeah, not being funny but whenever I look at old kpop videos from the 90s most of them look like low-budget versions of American acts at the time, like this is a total rip off of No Scrubs

ajimenez, nas141 and Ninalabkon like this.
  7. JakeyWantsCakey

When you actually read the article where he talks about how he developed feelings for his wife, it doesn't sound creepy at all to be honest. He basically says that he saw her on TV when she was younger and thought she was pretty so when he got the chance to sign her, he did. Then, once he started to feel something for her, he stopped spending as much time with the group because he didn't want his feelings to become too obvious and he was worried people would think he was playing favourites so unfortunately, the group ended up not getting as much attention as they needed, in order to become a success. That's different from deliberately sabotaging a group...

Not saying YHS isn't a complete tool in many other aspects but after reading the original interview, my viewpoint on this whole situation changed.

lizvip likes this.
  8. nas141

nas141 Artist

do you have the link to the original article? i'm actually interested in reading it before making any judgments on this situation.

9. JakeyWantsCakey

10. nas141

nas141 Artist

11. poshlife6918

poshlife6918 Rookie

People really need to calm themselves with the hate.

He loves his wife and they have been together since the 90's. They already have two children together. If his wife didn't feel comfortable when they started dating, this would be a different story.

I don't understand why people like to bring up old and irrelevant things here in 2018.

#11 poshlife6918, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    JakeyWantsCakey and lizvip like this.
  12. Lubby00

Lubby00 Legend

It’s mostly because he purposely destroyed their careers just to get with her, so the other 2 members had to suffer for his selfishness. He even admitted that to be the case himself.

mirella likes this.
  13. JakeyWantsCakey

14. Lubby00

Lubby00 Legend

"They would've done really well if I had invested more into that group," he said. "But I was afraid that she would catch on, and so I purposely paid less attention to that group," Yang Hyun Suk added, admitting he had a secret crush on her for 3 years.

:whatr:

mirella likes this.
  15. JakeyWantsCakey

We're probably not going to agree on this but I think that's different from purposefully sabotaging someone's career. To me, sabotage implies malicious or ill intent and that's not what he has shown here, immaturity and unprofessionalism, yes but not malice. I've heard some users on this site paint YHS out to be some sort of sexual predator or accuse him of deliberately ruining his wife's career so that he could make her dependant on him but the simple fact in the matter is, that we can't truly know these things with the information that we have and by all accounts they seem to have a happy family life now so it really isn't anybody else's business.

poshlife6918 likes this.