What is your daily makeup routine? What products are used?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by Candy416, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Also, what kind of makeup would be used for a "natural" look?

perpetualpotato likes this.
  2. GukkieBun

GukkieBun GukLORYous ♡

Being soft
    My version of natural makeup is literally just concealer under the eyes and on blemishes, and a very sheer tint of colour on the lips, both of these things will make you look more awake, flawless and bright and for a natural makeup look I think that's all you really need.

My actual daily routine is:
    1. Cleanse my face with micellar water and rinse with cold water, I also wet my makeup sponge when I do this. I don't do anything more than this in the morning to clean my face as I only need to clean off the oil I accumulated overnight as I wash my face thoroughly before bed anyway.

2. Next is foundation, I use medium to high coverage foundation usually, Double Lasting Foundation by Etude House is my favourite. I don't use primer or concealer for daily makeup, if my spots still show through the foundation then I get over it, it's only a small flaw so i'm not gonna be late to whatever to cover it.

3. Powder everywhere because i'm oily and then I put a pink or peach blush along my cheekbones and I tiny bit across my nose as this compliments my round face. I haven't been using highlighter recently but if I do I will put it on my cheekbones up to my temple in like a c shape and only a tiny bit on my nose and cupid's bow.

4. Do my eyebrows with a pencil, I use grey as I change my hair colour often so it's easier than trying to find 50 different shades of eyebrow pencil. I fill them in lightly so they almost look powdery in a soft shape.

5. Eyeshadow is super simple, just 2 or 3 colours either beige or pinky colours and just put the lighter colour in the center and darker colour on the outer corners and also take that darker colour on a smaller brush and go under on the outer 3rd. if there's 3 colours then there will be another even darker colour that I use by the lashline on the outer 3rd and then blend it into the other dark shade to lengthen my eyes and if I use a shimmer it's on the inner corners and center of the lid.

6. Eyeliner is just a black or brown pencil which I use between the lashes and blend out to look softer with an eyeliner brush and then on the outer corners I put a tiny dash of eyeliner and then use the brush to blend it into a soft wing again to lengthen my eyes, the mascara I use after this is Roller Lash by Benefit which is the only mascara I trust these days.

7. Last is lips so I usually use a lipstick or a mousse/matt texture lip tint. I use dusty rose colours mostly but I also often use really bright colours and put them in the center and blend them out with my finger, I don't blend them to look like a lip gradient but just so the edges aren't so harsh.

Candy416 and Eleia like this.
  3. The_Fashion_Yard

Owner
    2 Rhodes Drive, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8NH
    For Make i use Loreal, The Body Shop and for clothing i use The Fashion Yard online clothing site.

Candy416 likes this.
  4. Neha_Shukla

Neha_Shukla Newbie

I dont like makeup. Only Lip balm is sufficient for me.

5. pockerFACE

pockerFACE Newbie

oh... primer, foundation, bronzer, brow pencil, some eye shadows, a little eye liner, a bit of glitter and lipstick

6. shalini089

shalini089 Newbie

7. shalini089

shalini089 Newbie

Finding best eyelash extensions can be a tough job. With so many variants available in the market, from the drugstore to the high end brands, the chase is quite real. I have literally tried so many top eyelash extension brands that I have lost count. I thought I’d share the ones that worked the best for me.

8. bittersweext

bittersweext Newbie

In the mornings I´m very hurry so I just wash my face and use moisturizing and some lip balm, if I´m going out later or sm I carry my necessity bag - which I have concealer, powder, eyebrow shadow, lipstick, anod a few more stuff-