What I like about LDH groups

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by Uni909, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Guardian of the WJSN system
    I'm not a hardcore LDH stans, but I like many of their songs, especially The Rampage From Exile Tribe. But what I've notice after seeing their livestreams and live performances, is how easy going they are as artist. It's like I could just walk up to them and have a chit-chat without feeling ackward. Compared to KPOP idols, it seems you have to be careful and always be on alert to not behave ''inappropriate'' if you guys know what I mean. Okey don't get me wrong, not saying you have to be careful with every korean idols. But it seems it's the consensus in Korea.

When I saw E-Girls at Asia Song Festival and Generations at MGA, I got a feeling they really wanna talk to the korean idols, but was met with a cold shoulder or denied by the boy\girl separation cultural thing. What a shame.

LYP likes this.
  2. katahtattat

Currency:
    i don't think ldh members are seen as idols, so maybe that has something to do with it

feepit608, Uni909 and LYP like this.
  3. LYP

LYP Trainee

Currency:
    That's sad, I watch Music Station and you can see how friendly they both are to other J-Pop idols.

Uni909 likes this.
  4. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    No surprise at all. This is something the KPOP industry can learn from LDH imo. Even though the KPOP idols are polite by bowing to other idols or artist, they don't talk or even look at each others after that. No crime in being friendly and social if you ask me.

LYP likes this.
  5. katahtattat

Currency:
    this is actually pretty common through out all of jpop. idols interacting even hanging out with idols from other companies isn't rare at all

LYP and Uni909 like this.
  6. Uni909

Uni909 Trendsetter

Currency:
    That's so cool! In some places, JPOP scene seems more modern and developed than KPOP.

LYP likes this.