What do you think Yuehua is planning for Yiren and Everglow? Or Yena?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by violetmoon, Jan 6, 2020.

1. violetmoon

violetmoon Newbie

Currency:
    Yiren is so gorgeous and has a lot of star potential. She's young, 19.

Yuehua is a Chinese agency. It's been shown many times that the Chinese market is too tempting for both agencies and idols. It seems quite likely that Yuehua is eventually going to have Yiren focus on China. If Everglow becomes popular, it gives Yiren a big head start in China.

But she is the center/visual of Everglow and one of the most popular members (I think?). If she leaves, it's going to hurt.

Or maybe they're hoping to add Izone Yena to Everglow to make up for the loss?

2. yiwondebut

yiwondebut Newbie

Currency:
    There's no way YH would get Yiren out of Everglow, I mean she's the visual, and imo face of the group, most people got to know the group thanks to her when they sent her on PD48, if they wanted her in China they would've sent her in QCYN2 but they sent their chinese trainees. If they're gonna make Yiren leave the group, temporarily or not, might as well disband it, and as much as I appreciate Yena, she wouldn't be enough to make up for the loss of Yiren. They didn't choose Yiren to be apart of their Korean gg for nothing, they could have picked another Chinese trainee. About Yena, they might add her in Everglow, it depends on how their success evolves in the upcoming years. If they keep up this stance in the kpop industry but also experiment instead of sticking to a edm genre, Everglow has a great future in the kpop industry.

Bluemoon333 and violetmoon like this.