What did you fight your mum with last time ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wildwest85, Oct 12, 2019.

1. LoveApink123

LoveApink123 Newbie

Currency:
    My mom insultet my new boyfriend I have since 1 week as I told her I had a new boyfriend. She said "You had like 1 million boyfriends allread do you think he will stay this time forever? You suck at making a man stay" I was "This is not true, stop being so mean to me!" than she punched me for no reason untill I realised she was drunk already and I trow a glas of water in her face but than she yelled around and than randomly fall asleep

2. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    I'm fine tbh, it's fucked up to say but when she died alot weight was lifted of us and felt peace for once , although we struggled as we were left with nothing not that she had anything to give us, the funeral was very difficult to fund....after 5 years she still doesn't have a grave stone now.

I didn't get to know my dad until I was 18, I'm his only child. My siblings are my half sibling technically but we were raised together. My mother hated my dad for various reasons, my birth as my mother kindly put it was a result of a pity fuck at a party. they went through a custody battle when before I was two...alot messy stuff happened tbh.

My dad is.... Kinda a dick, somewhat self absorbed and a patholical liar (although this has calmed down a little over the years) he still doesnt really know how to be a father and as person he can be difficult... We work fine at the moment...i don't see him regularly but I make sure he sees his grandchild though... Despite his lack of ability to parent and follow the boundaries I set =_=.. So visits aren't as frequent as they could be.

3. dododoit

dododoit Newbie

Currency:
    I stole money from her purse to buy my girlfriend a diamond bracelet.

4. hangyullie

hangyullie Trainee

Currency:
    ateez world domination
    my mum wont leave my cheating dad because he's a "rich" doctor even though she pays for 90% of everything
    logic = zero

Draft saved Draft deleted